Forum Promotion

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Hi All!

As i'm sure you all appreciate, the more SPV owners we can get using this board, the more useful it would be, and the more weight we might carry with Orange.

Please post any suggestions as to how we can get more members HERE!

Rank-ups for those who come up with the best ideas!

P

one more idea.... i guess if you get some spv apps later (or some other members who don't mind sharing) we will have an download section for all those who register, otherwise unacessible... i am not sure if it'll work, but probably worth trying... and one more thing, how about opening up other sections of the forum, for like background pics, themes and ringtones... not many forums have those organized, but here you can create something like that so registreded users will share their art or whatever... :idea:

Guest Paul [MVP]

If you post an attachment anywhere in the forum, it will automatically appear in the download section (see link above).

Don't want to dilute the forum with too many sections at this stage, i'll review the situation as the membership increases.

P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Paul.

I work for a well known mobile phone network that sell the SPV.

Today I posted the Forum address on the internal intranet board.

Perhaps you will get some more members now.

Unfortunately I am still waiting to receive my SPV, as I guess they want to ensure that normal customers get them first.

All I want for Christmas is my SPV :-)

Guest Gunslinger

A further possibility is for forum members to SMS/MMS/email colleagues and friends, who own a spv informing them about the Forum.

A url link is much better then just telling people. Most would just prefer to click then to type in a whole url.

A downloads section is a great way to promote the forum. In the last week or so ive spent hours looking for wavs (especially terminator theme. if anybody has please let me know) and sounds to spice up the phone, as well as themes (www.pocketthemes.comis good). Having the best of these in a downloads section is brilliant and will save people time.

I have informed a few colleagues and friends and it has helped them with their particular issues.

Keep up the good work :D

• 3 years later...