Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crazysmile8

Request for a "CHARMED" skin

25 posts in this topic

hi im new here and i was wondering if i could request for a skin for smartphone... it's a CHARMED skin, i don't know if you know the show. it's a supernatural tv series by the wb. i've search up and down the net in search for this skin, but to no avail.

hope someone could make one. thanks....

Seems like a good idea for a sking. Maybe one day if I get some time I will whip something up. In the meantime, creating skins is not that complex. There is a guide from Microsoft at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dn...2homescreen.asp that can get you started on what you can and can't do. If you have a bit of time and patience, I am sure you won't struggle to put something together.

Hi,

I have been playing with some ideas for a charmed skin. Here are some screenshots of hwo it's going to look. I am still busy working on some magical effects and should have a skin up in a couple of days.

nj

Charmed-ScreenGrab1.gif

Charmed-ScreenGrab2.gif

Charmed-Appointments.gif

thats not bad :wink:

Well I had to put the skin on hold for a while because my stupid laptop decided to throw some tantrums. It's been a while but my computer is now running a bit more normally (after a reinstall), and I will be finishing the skin off in the next few days.

Count me in, i'll be waiting for this awesome creation!

ohhhhh

lovly skin with lovly girls :wink:

VERY QUIET! plleeeaaaseee we need the charmed girls......especially Holly Coombs!;-> aka Piper

OOH WOOEE IS ME NO PIC OF THE CHARMED GIRLS FOR ME PHONE!!!!!!!

A Charmed Skin would be Fab

But I have to disagree with bugeyes..........Rosie McGowan is much nicer a.k.a Page!

Have you seen her in the film "Jaw Breaker"?, She plays a right bitch on a power trip, :evil: :twisted: but wow....sassy as Lucy Lou with a dental floss sized thong! :lol: :D :( :( :( :( :( :( :!: :!: :!:

Page??????? oh come on the buck toothed stand in for Pru...then again the thought of a dental floss sized thong mmmrrrrrrrmmmmm!!!! ooh eck!

ho hum..............

is it there yet? ........is it there yet? ...........is it there yet?

NOPE!

common guys! just mix a potion or two and orb the charmed skin here. I like "page" with her blonde hair.......please. no white lighter needed

Ever had the feeling we've been had??????????????? :cry: :lol: :cry: :? :x :evil:

Oh well i guess we'll never see the Charmed skin :-(

If you let me know what you want then I'll be up for making a skin that shows their charms.

Hi all.

Guys please help me out.

I am thinking of buying a new notebook having elegant skin soon, So

could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing good notebook skins?

Ipod skins