DX OS X

first time i ever saw a skin that installs in the storage card.very very nice.   galing talaga ng pinoy!!

:lol: not really. the images for the homescreen are still stored on IPSM. error, volume, shutdown, dx collections, media player... are installed on storage card...

@bragol,

maybe you're not allowed to edit here.  i'm allowed to do so but i can't change the uploaded files or upload any files on my replies.

i thought you can edit your own post... :?: :roll:

i thought you can edit your own post...   :?: :roll:

iba dito. you can't even post directly. you have to post it on the Discussion section then they'll move it here.

you shld be able to edit your post. i tried on the red dragon thread.

Guest nickcornaglia

Nice clean skin....just like the cool mac interface. And I'm not even a mac fan.

BTW....this forum is locked to Mods only for posting and editing the first post. Replies to posts only, I'm afraid. Any changes just post the request and someone will get to it.

I gave it an 8 just because it's not very functional as a homescreen without other pertinent info (for me). But I understand what you are trying to accomplish.

Guest FrankyG

err...there doesn't seem to be a default wallpaper? What's it supposed to be, and where is it located? I installed the SD card version and had a hunt through there but can't see it.

Guest midnight

encece, couldnt agree more. These multi-page homescreens where ok when they first appeared, quite a neat trick, but after the initial impression wore off i found single page homescreens much more usefull with all functions available/shown on the one screen allowing you to breifly glance at the screen to see anything info you require rather than manually wading through pages and pages just to see how many sms's you are wairing for hehe.

of course, this is just my opinion, and i'm sure there are many people who still like multi page homescreens :lol:

@FrankyG,

what happened? did you restart your phone?

@midnight/encece,

tnx for the comment and rating. me, i like both. sometimes i want just a simple minimalist skin which shows all the info i want. in fact, i have created an unpublished skin that has all the info in just one page. but sometimes i want a multi-page screen like this OS X esp. if want to show off to my friends what my phone is capable of.

Guest jpenny2k
err...there doesn't seem to be a default wallpaper? What's it supposed to be, and where is it located? I installed the SD card version and had a hunt through there but can't see it.

me too, i tried restarting the phone.. nothing happened! help us randy savage!!!! :lol:

me too, i tried restarting the phone.. nothing happened! help us randy savage!!!! :lol:

it could be that you downloaded the first version. i have uploaded the bug fix for that. pls download it again.

tnx

Currently you wont be able to install the CAB file until a fix is out.

Hmmm not even if I extract the individual files from the cab and rename them? The fix your talking about, is it the one being mentioned by PocketTV?

In the Calendar Popup it would be useful if I could show also the "all day events"...

CaioIn the Calendar Popup it would be useful if I could show also the "all day events"...

Caio

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.