DX OS X

@byteme,

i don't know. if you have one, maybe you can try.

@Flash,

tnx

@caio1,

i think that's not possible with smartphone2002. anyway, if you have an all day event, it will be shown first before the desktop.

@VR6Pete,

i think you have to decert your phone. try to do a search on how to do it.

@caio1,

i think that's not possible with smartphone2002.  anyway, if you have an all day event, it will be shown first before the desktop.

Thank you, I found where it shows :lol:

Caio

Guest scott_donald

i love it but on my mpx200 it does not work exceptt he first three icons ad i just downloaded it this second and never got a default image... another thing what colour does the text have to be dont like white that it is in the moment....

i love it but on my mpx200 it does not work exceptt he first three icons ad i just downloaded it this second and never got a default image... another thing what colour does the text have to be dont like white that it is in the moment....

i wish i could change the code to make it work in mpx200. :lol:

its using what....sorry new to this...

oh... ok.

HTC Tanager is our version of smartphone here in the philippines. im really not familiar with your phone. you can do a search here in modaco. there are some discussions regarding problems with non-standard homescreens. the one i created is beyond the documentation given by microsoft. i just used the tutorials posted by smartphone gurus like midnight, richie m and benjamin(?)

Guest scott_donald

oh... ok.

HTC Tanager is our version of smartphone here in the philippines. im really not familiar with your phone. you can do a http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/search.php>Search here in MoDaCo. there are some discussions regarding problems with non-standard homescreens. the one i created is beyond the documentation given by microsoft. i just used the tutorials posted by smartphone gurus like midnight, richie m and benjamin(?)

ye i was goin to try adapt yours,, but to no avail still on there and works well enough to keep so thanks... goin to try do my own looking simular but with just profiles on the screen adn obviously no apple....

I'm running it on a mpx200 and it's working perfectly. I can go all the way to the profile icon before it stops.

im expecting that to happen because the other menu will work only if you are using a Smart ROM (Philippines).

• 2 weeks later...

@xtinc,

thank you. :)

@mike8109,

you don't have to install both. if you have an sd card or mmc, i suggest you download dx_osx2_sd.cab; otherwise, download dx_osx2_ipsm.cab.

@GuuZ,

try the ff:

1. restart the phone

2. if it's still there, change your homescreen through Settings then change it back to OS X

3. also check if Background Image is set to Default.

Guest ZeroK66

Hat off to the author of this great skin!! It is fantastic. The only prob I have with it is it is Mac! :) Silly I know, but I have a Windows powered smart phone. That gets peoples attention more than anything. Does the author not want to modify this skin to include XP/Longhorn logos - I would then rate it the best skin around (Althought it is already that I think).

Comments?

TnX for your quick response but im sorry to tel you none of youre tips worked:(

I did a quickreset the phone (just power off / power on)

I changed the home screend from DX to large font and back

and i made sure my background was on default

still i get a mixed up homescreen, all the other features work but it seems like the skin gets mixed up with the background image:S

Ii've tryed to install this skin on my Orange E200 and i can't.

I've got a warning : the installation failed, it's impossible to install the program or to accept because of autorisation system.

Is some people have succed in install this skin on a E200 phone ?

I have ever run the program Disable Security on my E200 and i still can't install this skin.

Do I have to install the IPSM or Storage Card skin ? I tryed the both, and no one can install.

Sorry for my broken english, i'm french

Guest bikespod

i installed it on my spv e2 but when i found the last icons didn't work i tried to remove it and it wouldn't. had to do a hard reset to remove it completely. it does look good though.Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest bikespod

i installed it on my spv e2 but when i found the last icons didn't work i tried to remove it and it wouldn't. had to do a hard reset to remove it completely. it does look good though.Posted from my SmartPhone!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.