So who's thinking of buying this?

Guest tilal6991

Guest HCDR.Jacob

Anyone considering buying this? I'm seriously tempted to get one after my exams - looks like a great phone for the price,

Me, definitely considering it

Guest razzmataz1478

Anyone considering buying this? I'm seriously tempted to get one after my exams - looks like a great phone for the price,

I want one, but whether I do all depends on results day... :s

Guest skull_fcuk

definitely getting one to replace my tired old Blade. I am on Vodafone anyway, and would like a phone that doesn't have to be fiddled with to work right. I enjoyed all the fiddling and tweaking of the Blade, but since my laptop died, I've lost interest. My 5 year old son will get my Blade and i'll get a nice big screen phone that I can watch films on when I'm working away. Result! Bring on Payday!

I hope that Vodafone Italy brings it here, like they did with U8150, U8160, Huawei Sonic and U8800. Then, if it's sim unlocked, i'll buy it (or if the english version will be unlocked, i'll consider the import option) in order to replace my old U8150 (and my current ZTE Blade will become my second phone)

Guest tilal6991

I hope that Vodafone Italy brings it here, like they did with U8150, U8160, Huawei Sonic and U8800. Then, if it's sim unlocked, i'll buy it (or if the english version will be unlocked, i'll consider the import option) in order to replace my old U8150 (and my current ZTE Blade will become my second phone)

You have a U8150 as well? What a coincidence. So do I...

Were you ever on CM7 for the U8150?

You have a U8150 as well? What a coincidence. So do I...

Were you ever on CM7 for the U8150?

Yep, i'm using Aorth's builds since the first one that has got released (before that i tried FusionIdeos, DJDroid and CM6 from marknvidic). Here in Italy U8150 got a big diffusion in 2010 since it was offered at 90€ (including a 10€ Sim) and was the best low-cost phone with FroYo (LG P500 came out later and was a bit more expensive (around 180€)).

Edited by Cusy

Guest tilal6991

Yep, i'm using Aorth's builds since the first one that has got released (before that i tried FusionIdeos, DJDroid and CM6 from marknvidic). Here in Italy U8150 got a big diffusion in 2010 since it was offered at 90€ (including a 10€ Sim) and was the best low-cost phone with FroYo (LG P500 came out later and was a bit more expensive (around 180€)).

Yeah. Aorth and I made those builds. Good times.

Still working on CM9 for it but devving has ground to a halt on it.

Guest UnbelievablyScrewed

My ZTE blade is refusing to charge. I would wait till results day... but then that's too long so should be getting one in a couple of weeks. If not the mimosa is rumoured to be ~ 120 euros (read on a french forum). Anyone know if it's possible for the UK too?biggrin.gif

Guest richardmlea

I am looking for something like this to replace my nokia. I have a few tablets so I dont need anything too hi spec. This looked perfect but I dont want to change network from orange.

I am looking to spend about £100. My only must have is the ability to tether the 3g to my transformer prime by wifi.

Any alternative to this , about he same size and price?

Guest Andy725

Oh the irony that i just a bought an OMD last week when i could have had this instead. It would also be nice to buy a phone and not have to go through the stress of unlocking and rooting (for a newbie like me anyway) and just wait for the official ICS upgrade for this phone and see how that goes. My OMC is rooted and unlocked.  Was thinking of buying one for my son though  or passing on my OMD to him and keep the G300. :) He wants to play Minecraft which it seems he can on this phone.

Guest shakerist

Must resist :D This not being amoled and not being loud is slightly putting me off, I can barely here my blade in my pocket outside when it rings which is annoying. If I were to spend £130 I would get a used HD2

Guest toyotahilux

I've had my San Francisco since launch, quite fancy one of these after exams are out the way, if an unlock comes along.

Might try my hand at some ROM development, always intended to with the SF but never got round to it.