ICS custom fonts

Guest plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

ICS Custom fonts.

All of these are work in progress, so will be refined, when time permits :)

Robotomod font

post-910238-13417109825032_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13417110154237_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13417110424108_thumb.jpg

Robotomod font.

A highbread between Roboto font and Android Clock.

http://db.tt/RVpxcROm

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

how to install your new fonts.

as @ 20-08-12

the easiest way is to grab, Rom toolbox lite free from Google play. I can confirm this will install the font on our omc/skate and you can manually search your sdcard and pick the one you want to install, does come at 6 meg though.

or by the same maker, font installer. this is just the font element you'd find from rom toolbox, it does have the search from sdcard option but you've got to allow it to find all your fonts first, and then you choose from what it's found. 423kb

Edited by plegdroid

Guest hugobosslives

nice work man,

on a sort of related note.... have you looked at the new jb fonts? i quite like the way they are thinner yet easier to read. have a look at the new notifications and you'll see what I mean.

any jb font mods planned? :D

Guest plegdroid
nice work man,

on a sort of related note.... have you looked at the new jb fonts? i quite like the way they are thinner yet easier to read. have a look at the new notifications and you'll see what I mean.

any jb font mods planned? :D

evening, thanks mate,

I did have a look at jb, but it didn't feed my ocd. so found it easier to make a few that met my need, and just posted to share. I've no plans to do a jb as yet, but it's early days ,so not dismissing it as an option . :D

Guest plegdroid
Using JB fonts right now, I must agree with Hugo that they look great

evening Terry, I'd say if you were to try a new one, try Discomod bold font. but i am biased :D :P

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
That does look nice, but I spent time porting them so will use them. Perhaps soon I will try them

:lol: I think we both can justify that, just me sharing. :) as I did say, my recomendation would be Discomod bold, if you were to try out :D

Guest hugobosslives

evening, thanks mate,

I did have a look at jb, but it didn't feed my ocd. so found it easier to make a few that met my need, and just posted to share. I've no plans to do a jb as yet, but it's early days ,so not dismissing it as an option . :D

yer don't get me wrong I like your fonts but I'm a little ocd on "clean" fonts and when I see the new jb notifaction bar fonts it makes me want it. but I have no time atm to port them so I am waiting for someone else to do it :D

(btw if someone reading this doesn't know what the fonts look like. google: jelly bean notifications)

also. quick fact of the day. my real name is Hugh. just used to get called Hugo Boss when i was younger and this has transformed into my online identity :ph34r:

Guest plegdroid

yer don't get me wrong I like your fonts but I'm a little ocd on "clean" fonts and when I see the new jb notifaction bar fonts it makes me want it. but I have no time atm to port them so I am waiting for someone else to do it :D

(btw if someone reading this doesn't know what the fonts look like. google: jelly bean notifications)

also. quick fact of the day. my real name is Hugh. just used to get called Hugo Boss when i was younger and this has transformed into my online identity :ph34r:

morning Hugh,

it's all subjective, I can't expect everyone to have the same taste as anyone else . no offence taken :) Pete.

Guest hugobosslives

Pete your fonts look prettier than the jb fonts however, I can read the text quicker from the new jb fonts. thus i prefer them :)

Hugh, is this what you mean? http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1737402

yer like this:

jellybean5.png

looks pretty similar so I may try out that link you sent me. cheers mate.

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest plegdroid
Pete your fonts look prettier than the jb fonts however, I can read the text quicker from the new jb fonts. thus i prefer them :)

yer like this:

jellybean5.png

looks pretty similar so I may try out that link you sent me. cheers mate.

it's going with what ever is most usable on an individual basis, one persons practical, may not be for another, so can relate to that, I honestly don't want to force anyone to try anything, this is just a choice for anyone who wishes to try. :)

Guest utternoob

I will have a go and report back on the JB thread

Edit: Fonts are named and sized identical to the ones in JB thread I ported

Edited by utternoob

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mhstrijbos

That was easier said than done....being a true noob, can someone tell me where I can find the fonts in settigns. Have searched myself senseless.....

Guest plegdroid
That was easier said than done....being a true noob, can someone tell me where I can find the fonts in settigns. Have searched myself senseless.....

evening, you need to install the font, grab font installer, free from market to install :)