Romanian T9 DLL?

Guest tudor

Guest ga!nusha

i'll help u mate as u pm me...just saw it.... :oops:

but i can't figure out how to send it on my pc

i have bt and when i click send it gives me "failed to connect"(in smart explorer)

if u can help me out with this i'll shurely send it to u...

Edited by ga!nusha

Cheers, mate! Just thought the PM stuff didn't work.

From what you say, I figure you use the Windows XP SP2 in-built Bluetooth stack. It does not have the OBEX activated by default.

This is how to do it:

1. Make the computer's BT discoverable.

2. Right click the BT icon in the system tray (on the computer) and select "Receive a file". A kind of wizard interface will start, saying "Waiting for a connection from another computer or device..."

3. Select the file with Smart Explorer and send it over BT. It will display your computer in the list, select it and it will send the file.

4. The wizard will then ask you where to save the file (I think My Documents is default for that).

Thanks a bunch!

Guest ga!nusha

tnx for the help...

here u go

btw do you know how can i app unlock my c500 from romania cuz i tried the site but it dowsn't work....i tried the soft but i have no permision to run it either(untrusted certificate)....

EDIT: forgot to add the file :roll:

T9RomanianLdb.rar

Edited by ga!nusha

Thanks very much for the file! :D

About app unlocking, I know that the phone should be in the ActionEngine database. This happens automatically when you first connect to the internet (at least here, in UK).

If it doesn't work, there is the workaround mentioned in many other posts on the forum. Not sure if you have tried it:

Go to http://developer.orangews.com/orgspv/comdefq.aspx, select disable, agree to the terms, then you get the screen to enter your details. Put some fake IMEI number in there.

You'll get a screen that says:

Sorry but we are unable to find the IMEI number that you have entered on our database.

If you are certain that the details you have entered are correct, consult the following solutions:

1. Your handset has connected to the Internet at least once

Connection to the Internet enables us to automatically register your handset's details, so that your handset is identified prior to changing its Certificate Security.

If this is not the case, please make an Internet connection now.

2. You have connected to the Internet and you still cannot unlock

You will need to download a short Registry application, which will initiate full registration of your handset.

Click here for Registry application. 

3. You have submitted a Registry application and you still cannot unlock

Occasionally this error occurs. In this instance you can contact Orange support services direct via the link below and we will ensure that your problem is rectified.

To enable us to help you efficiently please include the following details in your email to us:

Full name 

Name of Organisation (if applicable)

The Mobile Number of the SPV to be unlocked 

Daytime Contact Number

Daytime email address

Whether you downloaded the Registry application from this page

[email protected]

Go for number 2.

The cheapest way is to download it to your PC. Here's what they say:

Download to my PC

Choosing this option you will be prompted to save the file to a location on your PC. This installation process will use Microsoft’s Activesync to install the file on your handset. 

1. Connect your handset to your PC using Microsoft’s Activesync via the USB cradle and create a partnership or a guest relationship with your handset. 

2. Double click on the file named “ActionRegister.ARM (1)” 

3. This will install the appropriate file to the Activesync install directory and install the application on your handset. 

4. Follow the instructions below on using the Action Register application 

Using the Action Register Application 

1. From the Programs menu choose the Action Register Application 

2. Make sure your phone number is correct in the field provided, if it’s not correct please enter in the correct phone number. 

3. Click on the register button. 

4. Click yes on the confirmation page. 

5. Make a connection to the Internet. 

Now, about number 5, I think you should make a connection over GPRS, so they can identify you as sending the registration from the mobile you declared (i.e. the number and the IMEI you filled in)

After this is complete (probably you should allow some time for processing), go again to http://developer.orangews.com/orgspv/comdefq.aspx and reinitiate the process using your real information this time.

If all this doesn't work, just e-mail Orange ([email protected]) and supply the info, stating that you have the handset from Orange Romania and that you are a developer, so you need it unlocked. They should help you out.

Guest ga!nusha

i tried all that before.... guess i'll mail orange...

tiny gps doesn't work... that's why all the struggle

Edited by ga!nusha

i tried all that before.... guess i'll mail orange...

tiny gps doesn't work... that's why all the struggle

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry about that :cry:

About the file, I've just installed it and it rocks! :D Thanks again!

I'll post a link to your file on the T9 thread, so others can find it too.

• 1 month later...
Guest tudor
Will this Romanian T9 work on i-mate smartphone (same as Spv 100)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The dll is for HTC Canary, so it's quite old. You can try it and see - you can change back the registry values later if it doesn't work.

• 2 years later...