Who's left Orange for T-Mobile?

Guest chucky.egg

Guest mandt

Ordered my vario this week on flext 25 + web n walk, still got six months to run on my Orange contract but sold my c550 to cover most of this, a little out of pocket but...

NO MORE ORANGE

I did, I left orange (cancelled DD 3 months before end of contract) for T-Mob on thursday and got myself a lovely vario ;)

and it wasnt just me who left... another guy walked in the shop with the same problem as me, 1 minute after I walked in to the t-mob shop LOL

read over on moboholics about people leaving orange!

Edited by Tech

Guest Rob.P

Wish I had waited a bit longer then gone with T-Mob cause of their tariffs, but ended up going with O2 at the time because the Qtek was only

Guest adchaffey

I really only moved to T-Mobile because I was really keen on the Vario which Orange wasn't releasing. Having said that, the tariff I'm on with T-Mob is a lot cheaper when it's half price for 9 months of the 18, so I'm really happy i switched. Same here too, I've been with orange for 6 years and they didn't even ask why i was leaving when i asked for my PAC code let alone try and keep me as a customer!

Guest furby

Vodafone because the customer service I recieved from them was really great. Can't say the same for Orange these days.

Was very tempted to got to T-mobile though, with the new data deal I think it might be my next switch

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

If Orange release the Hermes at the same price as TMob, at the same time (!), and have an unlimited data plan for

Guest Looby

I noticed on the T-Mobile site they are having 'free' Wi-Fi weekends. Their Network for data access seems very well set up across Europe and it seems to me this is the market they are going for where as Orange seems to be content more with basic Mobile market. When my contract ends with Orange I an seriously considering moving to T-Mobile. ;)

Guest Pondrew

Wow! I'm pretty impressed at the number in the poll who have said they've gone to T-Mobile! Hope this means more good things to come from the big T and not just complacency... <_

• 2 weeks later...
Guest peekie

I was thinking about switching to t-mobile here , but will wait because t-mobile here are having problems with the gprs , due to too many people using it in the evening the gprs side crashes , if you have a mc donalds or wifi point in the area then its worth it , but getting a no connection on the gprs is a pain and according to the t-mobile guy they even switch off the data side when the load is too big , more masts are needed ;)

Guest chucky.egg

Must be location-specific I suspect - I've never had any problems at all with GPRS (well, none since the initial activation was sorted out)

Guest markdotpeters5

Indeed! Gagging to leave three, as I want a pocket PC phone with a decent camera, but don't want to go anywhere near Orange.

If the Vario 2 doesn't hurry up, I may have to work out getting the M600 on a T-Mobile tarriff.

Guest dearsina

Am about to switch away from Orange in a couple of weeks.

Being a "heavy" user, I got Orange Premier as a pat-on-the-back, so Orange CS has been pretty decent.

But... I still have 6 months left of my contract, and I will be making the difference up in a couple of months if I switch to T-Mobile. They seem to be considerably cheaper + WiFi on the MDA beats no-WiFi on the C600.

The lack of Wifi really pissed me off, especially after I was introduced to the Orb.com.

Edited by dearsina