Windows Live Mobile Client on the way...

Guest Zim

With the Live Mobile Client (not the final name), you’ll be able to click on a contact with your devices buttons, and check out their contact card and Live Contacts details - so you’ll be able to check out whether they’ve updated their blog and also pick up their contact details from your handset.

You’ll be able to subscribe to RSS feeds and view the latest updated feed, as well as being able to access your Space and email via Windows Live Mail (Mobile).

The application is expected to only run on Windows Mobile 5 devices, and we should be able to see it arriving in beta within the next few weeks!

conceptwlmmobile.jpg

Oohh now this looks good ;)

Please see this page - http://www.msblog.org/?p=648 - for more details on where this screenshot came from!

Zim

Guest ClintEastman

Looks good!!

I get the feeling all Microsoft Mobile products will be for Windows Mobile 5 only from here on out.

OneNote mobile is looking to be Mobile 5 only too, my M600 can't come soon enough!!! ;)

Guest furby

Looks cool, wonder if you'll have to buy it like the current pocket msn.

I 've had

Windows Live for Mobile (USA and UK only)
Pending on my ms connect page for a week ort two. I wonder if this is it. Edited by furby

Guest Laser_iCE

My main concern is data usage... I'm sure most of your Brits don't need to worry about it, but in Australia, none of the big cell companies provide any reasonable data usage... Telstra charge by the kb, Vodafone charge by the minute, and no idea about Optus...

-sigh- Oh well, does look teh sechs!

Guest ClintEastman
Looks cool, wonder if you'll have to buy it like the current pocket msn.

I 've had Pending on my ms connect page for a week ort two. I wonder if this is it.

I have had that beta pending too, so long i forgot about it!

Guest hockeyump

This link http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=...48474751300M262

reports a Reuters story with this start

"Microsoft adds traffic reports to online maps

Seattle - Microsoft Corporation launched on Tuesday a new version of its Windows Live Local online mapping service with real-time traffic reports and features to make it easier to share maps and information.

The company also plans to expand its mapping service with the release of a test version in the United Kingdom and a limited offering in Canada. It pledged to add new markets in the coming months."

Now that would make it one MS product I might be happy using.

Edited by hockeyump

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.