'Text message sent'

Guest magician13134

Guest magician13134

Wow... I just got a vx6600, and I'm on Verizon. Everytime I send I text message, a little popup box xomes up and says 'message delivered', but then about 5 seconds later, I get a text message saying that it was delivered. It's really annoying considering that cuts the amount of text I have in half.......

Any help?

Guest pavankp
Wow... I just got a vx6600, and I'm on Verizon. Everytime I send I text message, a little popup box xomes up and says 'message delivered', but then about 5 seconds later, I get a text message saying that it was delivered. It's really annoying considering that cuts the amount of text I have in half.......

Any help?

You probably have delivery notifications enabled. In your text message options you can disable it I think...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EvilDaz

Hi

The pop up box that appears saying "messege sent" is standard for WM5 I believe. I use tweaks2k2.net. This has an optiopn in phone tweaks to disable the "message sent" pop up box. You can probably turn it opff in the registry, but I don't know what part its kept in. Personally the pop up box doesn't bother me, but the noise it makes does. And pavankp is right, you must have "request delivery notifications" checked in the text message options.

Daz

Guest chucky.egg
The pop up box that appears saying "messege sent" ... I use tweaks2k2.net. This has an optiopn in phone tweaks to disable the "message sent" pop up box.

If the pop-up message says "Message sent" (or something along those lines, I've not seen it for a while!) you can use the attached FREE CAB file to disable it.

Tweak_No_SentMsg_Notification.CAB

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sickspeed94

are you asking how to get the notification to go away or the text message not to come? if it's the ladder. check your SMS settings and try to disable the "Sent Message COnfirmation" or something along those lines.