Updating Cingular 2125 to I-mate rom

Guest crossafied

Guest crossafied

I thought I would put all the posts together so that you only have to look in one place and simplify things a little. I changed my 2125 from the cingular rom to the I-mate rom and have seen great results. It seems to be much more stable, I don

Guest mini_man

I dont think its ever gone wrong though? I did it for the first time on my C600 and all is great! a nice clean rom that works faster and dont have to spend days App Unlocking.

There all the same phone when it comes to the tornado family, they just have little addons which affect nothing.

Guest crossafied

i only warn because i sell the phones. i know that if you sent it in with the flashed rom that lockline would laugh and then send you the bill.

on a lighter note i froze mine up to the point that i cant get it past the start up screen (compleatly unrelated dl) anyone have any ideas on how to flash/ hard reset when i cant get past the htc start page?

*****nevermind it was an ID 10 T issue. a hard reset is 2 soft keys and tap the power button. if you hold the power button down it wont work.

Edited by crossafied