MoDaCo Summer Event 2006: Hands on with the SPV F600 (HTC STRTrK)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

F600-front.jpgF600.jpg

Officially unannounced, Orange chose the MoDaCo Summer Event to give the new F600 - the Orange variant of the HTC STRTrk - it's first public outing!

Pictured above, the F600 (whose name I personally predicted would be Fxxx), is the first HTC clamshell device, and is certain to be a big seller!

The device pictured above will vary slightly when it ships (date TBC), with the space below the screen, that currently looks rather empty, featuring a smart 'F600' logo.

Watch this space for a full review coming soon! :)

P

Guest fluffcat1
Officially unannounced, Orange chose the MoDaCo Summer Event to give the new F600 - the Orange variant of the HTC STRTrk - it's first public outing!

Pictured above, the F600 (whose name I personally predicted would be Fxxx), is the first HTC clamshell device, and is certain to be a big seller!

Actually it was mentioned on various french sites about a month ago, after which I also predicted it would be called the F600 :)

Here's hoping the will eventually pickup the silver version HTC have announced.

Richard

http://www.mobiles-actus.com/actualite/ora...-c700-m3100.htm

"

Profitant de l'arriv

Guest fluffcat1
In my defence, that is news to me :)

And there was me thinking you were an finger-on-the-pulse cutting bleeding edge kinda guy too....

Further to your defence none of the French sites have pictures.

Richard

Guest Gorskar

ooooooo me wants.

Serves me right for being too lazy to make the meet this time.... sounds like it was great!

Any chance of making the next venue Manchester? :)

This is one sweeet phone, perfect size though a bit too much going on around the screen. but i can live with that.. Bring on 31 Aug :)

Zim

btw, the date is made up..

Guest Monolithix (MVP)
This is one sweeet phone, perfect size though a bit too much going on around the screen. but i can live with that.. Bring on 31 Aug ;)

Zim

btw, the date is made up..

What have i done! :)

Guest Xenzo1990

Lovely device when shut. When opened (as said earlier) there could be a lot less going on either side of the screen. The keypad also seems a little bland. However its a breakthrough for Windows Mobile Devices.

Its about time we have some desirable devices people buy not just because the OS is outstanding, but because the device is too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.