Huawei have announced the launch of the Ascend P6 this afternoon at an event in London and what a gorgeous device it is!
The specs are pretty good as well...
- 1.5 GHz K3V2 Quad-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal storage & microSD slot
- 4.7" HD In-cell LCD Display 720 x 1280 display with MagicTouch for enhanced screen responsiveness even when wearing gloves.
- 8 megapixel BSI rear camera with f2.0 aperture, IMAGESmart ENGINE, Auto Scend Recognition,HDR video recording and 4cm Macro View
- 5 megapixel front camera.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 2,000 mAh Battery
- Ultra slim design at only 6.18mm and a weight of only 120g
The phone includes the Huawei EmotionUI which offers downloadable themes and other customisations. As on previous Huawei devices you can effectively turn off the themes, reverting to a stock Android look and feel.
Huawei uploaded a special video about the Huawei Ascend P6 to youtube:
Several funky looking cases will be available to buy when the device is launched and come in a wide range of colours.
The P6 will be available to buy in August at just under £400 SIM free in the UK and it's expected to be available from £25 per month on mobile contracts provided by 3, Carphone Warehouse, Everything Everywhere, Talk Talk, and Vodafone.
What do you think of this device? Do you plan to buy one? Let us know in the comments!