Moves, the popular iPhone application that tracks your, well, movement... is currently in the preview phase for Android and they want YOUR feedback!
Recently demoed at Google I/O, Moves takes advantage of the comprehensive new location / activity APIs in Google Play Services.
We can't talk too much about the app itself due to it's pre-release nature, but features it offers on the iPhone include:
- Automatic Tracking: Records daily walking, cycling and running.
- Places: Recognizes places in your daily life.
- Storyline: Visualizes your day in an easy-to-read timeline.
- Routes on map: See the paths you took.
- Pedometer: Counts your steps, so you can set simple goals.
- Calories burned for each activity
Provided you can tolerate the inevitable hit on battery life (something both Google through the new APIs and the Moves team are working hard to minimise), then it's well worth a look!
Head on over to the Android preview page to sign up.