Sony have introduced the Xperia™ E – An affordable smartphone with HD Voice, data usage monitoring and advanced battery power management.
The Xperia E will launch wutg Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) for the latest Android user experience.
- Colours: Black Pink White
- Size: 113.5 x 61.8 x 11.0 mm
- Weight: 115.7 grams
- Operating system: Google Android™ 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon™ MSM7227A
- Camera: 3.2 megapixel camera
- 3.5" Display 320x480 pixels 262,000 colour TFT with Scratch-resistant glass
- Memory: Internal phone storage: 4 GB (up to 2.2 GB user-accessible memory), Expansion slot: microSD™, up to 32 GB
- Networks: UMTS HSPA 900 (Band VIII), 2100 (Band I), GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- Battery capacity: 1530 mAh Typical, 1500 mAh Minimum
- In the box: Xperia™ E, 1500 mAh battery, charger, Stereo Headset MH410c, micro USB cable for charging, synchronisation and file transfer, and user documentation
Sony’s latest Android smartphone will be available in both single and dual SIM versions from Q1 2013, but I doubt we will see the dual SIM Version readily available in the UK.
[Via: Sony Mobile]