I'm Interested to hear what is going to be everyone's 'next Android phone' and why!
In the spirit of sharing, mine is almost certainly going to be the HTC One X. I've posted my top 10 reasons why...
- The screen blows my mind - the 720P SLCD2 panel is fantastic.
- I like the polycarbonate construction and the design, and it's available in white.
- It has 32GB internal storage. 16GB on the Galaxy Nexus definitely isn't enough for me.
- I like the prospect of HTC's new ImageSense chip. From my Sanyo Xacti I know that taking high res stills while recording video is really useful! The sensor sounds decent too.
- I want my next phone to have Bluetooth 4.0 LE for lower power bluetooth accessories.
- I want my next phone to have AptX lossless Bluetooth audio.
- I quite like Sense.
- It will have an unlockable bootloader at launch.
- The Media Link HD stuff looks interesting - different content on TV and device could make for some very interesting games etc.
- My last 2 devices have been Samsungs, and the Galaxy S III will no doubt be fantastic, but using a HTC device I feel 'at home'. :)
...i'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts!