Recent Article Comments
Check out the Christmas boot up animation !
Way too much going into cinemas
Foley returning to his Detroit origins
Empire of the Amazingly Head is commonly
[Request] Stock B199 rooted
Man who amputated arm arrested on assault
Sky Go gets a Jellybean upgrade and adds 14 more devices
Through Sky Go, Sky TV customers can enjoy up to 43 live channels including Sky Sports, Sky Movies, and award-winning shows from our most popular channels plus an exciting line-up of kids’ entertainment. With thousands of hours of On Demand content also available on any Sky Go device there is always something to enjoy.
New devices that Sky Go is now available on:
- HTC: Desire X, One X, One XL, One S and One V
- Google: Nexus 4 and Nexus 7
- Samsung: Galaxy S3 LTE, Galaxy S3 Mini, Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy Note 2
- Sony: Sony Xperia S, Sony Xperia T
- LG: LG 4X HD
- HTC: HTC Desire, HTC Desire S, HTC Desire HD, HTC Incredible S, HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XE
- Samsung: Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note
Holly Knill, Head of Sky Go, said: “As more and more smartphones and tablets come to market, the demand for Sky Go continues to increase at a phenomenal rate. We look forward to continuing to develop for as many devices as possible while at the same time innovating for the service so that it continues to raise the bar in terms of choice, flexibility and quality.”
All this is well and good, except it won't stream on rooted devices. And where is the love for the Nexus 10?
[Via: Sky Forum]
About the author