All these Hacks are just files. What about:
1. Root like your method.
2. give root Access to a Filemanager.
4. Use the rootaccessed Filemanager to copy the hacked files (like SD-Activator, GPU Files...) to the place where they should be.
5. restart (?)
I had the same problem. The only thing which helped me is following:
1. Remove the Simcard
2. connect the phone with hdmi to a TV.
3. Start the phone normal with powerbutton.
You will see on TV that the phone is booting normally. The Touchscreen is working, only the Phonedisplay is off.
4.now try unlock the phone which is a little tricky bcs. the TV-Picture is vertical but the Touchscreen is horizontal.ne
5. Run the Mobile-Update. It will offer you the 23MB update. Accept and Install it.
The Phone will restart and will work like before. Absolutely unrootet.
This is the problem which i try to solve actually. Every time i tried to root it, its only makes the display out of work.
So, i hope its working for you. And sry for my bad english.
ill tried to root my phone today, and now on startup, the xolo logo appears only. after that the display shows different colours.
Its unuseable now.
I didn´t have an hdmi cable, so what can i do to get the phone back to life?