neroxezx added a topic in Motorola Moto GGravityBox Bug for Motorola Moto GDoes anybody who uses GravityBox have this problem:
In the last two days I have experienced some problems with the versions 2.96 and 2.97.
1. Everytime I opened the phone, in the first half of second, the screen was completely blue. After that, all was OK.
2. Another thing: when someone was calling me, the screen turned off. When I tried to open the screen by pressing the power button, the screen turned on and in the next second was off again. The behaviour repeated everytime I pressed the power button and someone was calling me.
I have a Motorola Moto G. Android 4.3
I experienced these problems first with 2.97, after that I downgraded to 2.96 with the same results.
Without gravitybox installed, I don't get the mentioned problems.
- 3 replies
- 1882 views
neroxezx added a topic in Motorola Moto GThe WIFI turns off from moment to momentThe problem: the signal of the wifi dissapear for short period of time, time in which the wireless is not working.
The phone is using the official Android 4.4 without any modifications (root, bootload unlocked etc)
Do you have this problem?
- 1 reply
- 555 views
neroxezx added a topic in Motorola Moto GAnnoying things on Android 4.41. Can't change the dialler with a custom dialler.
Everytime I check a missed call, it ask me what dialler should I choose. EVERY Fu*** TIME!
2. Can't add shortcuts to the lockscreen, only widget.
And the alternatives from GooglePlay suck.
Sometimes I wonder how the people from Google stay in one room, at the table and ask themselves: what thing should we make a litlle more complicated than right now, where could would add another touch of the finger?
- 7 replies
- 2750 views
neroxezx added a topic in Huawei Ascend G300 - G300.MoDaCo.comSometimes I don't receive the calls on my G300Ok!
I Have a custom ROm: [ROM][iCS-B952]Slim ROM v13
My main problem is that sometimes I don't receive the calls:
ex1: A1 is calling me, from what he hears from his phone, my phone is ringing, but on my screen is silence
ex2: A2 is calling me and he gets the Voicemail (message box) - i don't know the name in English :)
ex3: I'm calling X. I start the call, but it ends in one second without saying anything to me; I try again, same thing; On the 3rd attempt I manage to call that someone.
So, what shoul I do? (beside changing my sim card - I did this)
1. Should I factory reset this sucker?
2. Should I put back the official Rom?
- 1 reply
- 652 views
MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.