Ok KonstaT. I was just trying to help you to improve this fantastic ROM but obviously you don't need any help. Everything is clear to me in your answers full of cynicism. I will not bother you anymore.
No, all the problems I had after full system format and wipe data, cache and dalvik. Yes I also tried this what you suggested me. The problem with wifi I have from the first build and I am not only, as I said. Also the soft reboot. Bug #3, did you try. Is not important but this is a bug. Yes genius I tried with home button but this is not a point. I know for LED light limitation. I even left the basic settings without changes but again sometimes behave strangely. Who is mentioned problem with camera in CM11? Camera work perfectly. Read carefully what I write.
KonstaT if you can answer me how you fixed the problem with the camera in CM11? I mean on problem with green tint. I thought this can not be resolved. Really love your work, especially CM11 but in this moment is not for daily use so I use CM10.1. I'd really like if you could point me how to handle this in CM10.1 or CM10.2. Or if you can to create some patch for this. I know there are many camera apps, but I'd like to run the original one if possible. Thank you in advance for your answer.
Hi KonstaT. This is my report after two days of use (build 10.3.)
1. Unfortunately soft reboot again.
2. Wi-Fi problem is still here. I wrote already about this problem. (After factory reset if don't select immediately wi-fi network and you turn off wi-fi, after that you can not turn on wi-fi again. It stuck on wi-fi on and then no wifi networks. You must restart phone and then you can choose wi-fi. Also, It happens to me sometimes that it hangs when I want to turn it on. Freezes and does not have any network. I can't even turn it off. I have to reset the phone and only then I can choose a network or turn it off wi-fi.) I'm not the only one with this problem.
3. I found something very strange. Example: Settings/Language & input/Android keyboard settings(AOSP)/Import dictionary file and then press ok on popup window, back button and when you want to press again back or menu button you can not do that. I hope I explained well.
4. Notification led light behaves sometimes weird. I set to normal / normal but light is sometimes slow, sometimes accelerated, sometimes always shine. Also, the light option has no test button like before.
5. As you mention the data arrows don't work especially wifi.
I hope that the report will be of some use.
Something's wrong with wi-fi. It happens to me sometimes that it hangs when I want to turn it on. Freezes and does not have any network. I can't even turn it off. I have to reset the phone and only then I can choose a network or turn it off wi-fi.
Hi KonstaT. Have you looked at this logcat? I checked on a few Blade 3 devices, the same thing happens. Camera in portrait mode, capture photo, drag to the left to see what I recorded, zoom image, back button and then "Unfortunately camera has stopped".
Ok. It's limitation of our device.
I am in this century. Of course I keep my contacts in cloud. And yes I use already third party app for this. I was just wondering where is this option in this ROM. Never mind. Forget it.
Ok. Thanks for quick response. Can you add in next build also option to enable 'OK Google' voice command?
I've already asked, but to be precise this time. Can I delete or save contacts directly to SIM card without import/export option? Can I use SIM card contacts without copy contacts to phone? This option existed in the stock ROM (Contacts to display/SIM contacts).
Hi KonstaT. I noticed one unnecessary option in camera app. Flash. We don't have flash light on Zte Blade 3. Also I noticed minor artifact on camera app when take a panorama picture (before processing and after processing a picture). Is there any chance to put in the next build option to enable or disable "ro.config.low_ram" without changing "build.prop" file manually?