1. Do you have random reboots y/n (NO) (no random, but sometimes with Facebook videos. I can watch them but sometime makes reboot the phone)
2. What recovery and recovery version (TWRP.184.108.40.206)
3. What kernel, chill, synopsis or dazz, (Chil360 v44)
4. Gapps versions (Standard_4.4.4_signed)
5. What ROM build (12-july-2014-nightly)
6. Any scripts or others (none)
7. Model of phone (G510-0251)
Do you mean the bad quality of images on chrome? I don't understand you very well. If it is that, I could fix the bad quality of images on chrome. What you have to do is download an old version of Google Chrome. Not very old, I mean, try to find the v31 or v32 of it. Then open it and go to any webpage. Once you've done that update it by Play Store and the quality of images will be highly improve. At least that is what I do with my G510.
I hope it be your problem. If it isn't this information may be useful for anyone. :)
I think the ROM is getting every time more stable. I mean, I have not have any reboot like three weeks ago. I have G510 with chil360 v44. There are some issues, little problem but I think they are going to be fixed soon.
Even if probles with Facebook videos seems to be solved, I keep having problems trying to play videos from Netflix. It keeps freezing video every time it tries to change the quality. I think this is the logCat:
07-04 21:22:51.320 E/memtrack(18794): Couldn't load memtrack module (No such file or directory)