I say? What say i?
Yes. I'm ended. but i'm 2 months ago tested with instlling (firmwared) with FTM mode.
But never iOS installing, have Launcher. Like iOS7.
On my have 2 question?
1. What is msm7x27a.
2. I restored stock recovery, but can't restoring stock rom (Signature Verification Failed). I can fix it.
KonstaT, you is don't trust to my post. I'm if backed stock rom succesfully, i'm upload my CWM Backup. I'm used and it's worked. TouchWiz apk have in /system folder.*** THIS OFFICIAL KIES FIRMWARE WAS NOT ROOTED, ASLO I ROOTED WITH CWM BY YOUR INSTRUCTION ***
Samsung Kies app flashes all new (after 2010) phones, except Lenovo, XIAOMI and Acer Smartphones :)
I'm tested it and worked, here original http://www.mobicpc.com/how-to-update-zte-blade-3-to-android-4-3.html
Test on your ZTE Blade III, is worked you're donate to me?
I tested Android 4.4.4 and it's awesome, high-performance, ART cache powered (i'm tested, works great on my phone and supported aslo Subway Surf game, before it my phone is crashed when gaming). Android 4.4.4 without issue or problems, all features will be works great!
But last one week my phone is broked by me!
I'm changed build.prop on /system folder with ES Explorer (root accessed), changed permission to R/W and my phone won't startup!
I can fix it, Thank you for answer!
Your device rom now are stock ROM? If yes, I'm recommend update your Android OS version with Kies!
Download Kies, Run!
Step by step guide for update your OS with Kies:
1. Enable your device with OS Mode (your Android standart mode)
2. Enable debugging. (if device drive is not installed, install)
3. Kies (not Lite version) -> Tools -> Update firmware and initialization -> Type your device Model -> Confirm!
For your problem have some ways to fix it!
Please check and/or test your connection.
1. If have your PC, i recommend Internet Download Manager for download ROM or your other files.
2. If your use only phone, i recomment download it with ES Explorer
If your problem is fixed, please dont forget say Thank you (or Donate) to KonstaT!
Stock ROM - it is a original rom of your device. If original (stock) rom is broked (changed, removed) your device is not guarranted. For example, you are installed CyanogenMod 11 on your device, your original (stock) rom is broked!
From CyanogenMod to Your stock ROM Step by Step Guide:
Step by step guide for back to stock rom. I tested on Blade III_IL Cellcom, works!
1. Download template, link here > http://www.modaco.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_id=89920
2. Download your "firmware"
3. Open your "firmware" downloaded folder and extract "firmware".
4. Open your "firmware" folder and extract "update.zip".
4. Open template, atlas40-recovery-template.zip
5. Find recovery.img from extracted "update.zip" folder.
6. Drag recovery.img to atlas40-recovery-template.zip
7. Connect your device on PC and copy atlas40-recovery-template.zip and "update.zip" archive to phone's SDCard.
8. Shutdown (Off) phone (exclude battery if necessary)
9. Run ClockWorkMod with Volume Down + Power (hold over 20 seconds)
10. Wipe cache.
11. Wipe data/factory reset.
12. Mounts -> format /system
13. Back to main ClockWorkMod menu.
14. Select Install zip from sdcard, and press power button
15. Find and select your copied atlas40-recovery-template.zip and press power button.
16. After installed it reboot it!
17. Test via Volume Up + Power (hold over 20 seconds).
18. If stock recovery is installed, hover to "install zip from sdcard" and press power button.
19. Find and select your copied "update.zip" and press power button.
20. Enjoy! Use your stock ROM! If it works without problems, please don't forget say Thank you (or Donate) to KonstaT.
* - I'm highly recommend backup your CyanogenMod firmware!
Backup CM Firmware & ROM:
1. Run ClockWorkMod (see top for guide)
2. Backup/Restore -> Backup
3. Wait, Enjoy!
Hi KonstaT. I now working in CM11 Android 4.4.2 KitKat. I downloaded stock rom from ZTE, i see when installing stock rom (install zip from sdcard) , error status 7, clockworkmod bootloader. I can back to stock rom. Thank you!