Mourta added a topic in LG Optimus 4X HD - 4XHD.MoDaCo.comSlimROM 5.1.1 featuring MourtaKernel Hybrid [2015-10-07]So, here's the awaited SlimROM LP 5.1.1
There are a few things to say on this ROM:
1. It's beta so there will be issues but it seems rather stable for the most part.
2. Root is disabled by default so go to settings|about, click the version number however many times it's needed to get developer options working then go to developer options and enable Root access for apps or adb or both.
3. For some reason the LCD Density isn't read properly from build.prop so you'll have to set it manually to 320 in settings|screen|LCD Density.
4. Disable wake on lift in settings|screen because it works so randomly and is so quirky that it's useless.
Smartdimmer is back and is now found under settings|screen|livedisplay|Reduce Power Consumption, it's enabled by default.
Intelliplug 4.0 with full support for profiles, the default profile is set to ECO-performance
We're back to fixed regulators and the regulators are now fully upgraded to 3.10
Loads up updates, upgrades and 3.10 code is in there already, more to come.
Nswap, Fswap and Zswap backported and implemented with the whole feature set.
This is optimized code, built with the UBERTC toolchain using 4.9 for the ROM and 5.2 for the kernel. ArchiDroid4.1 patchset is applied and i've set the -hardfp flag.
Fixup for panel in the kernel.
Fixup for Smartdimmer.
Fixup for strange audio behaviour.
Return of the notification led (button backlight) from KK4.4, you can turn it off in settings|sound and notifications|battery lights/notification lights
Update to 0.9-beta.
To set the profiles in hotplug i suggest the use of kernel adiutor (no, i did not misspell that, it's how they spell the name of the app) and this will come in handy later as we move to powersuspend with 3.10 (earlysuspend is necessarily going away and while powersuspend isn't necessary it's a nice addition that will be implemented) since this app also has functions to control powersuspend hooks. IOW, if you're going to follow my ROM's/Kernel you'll want to get acquainted with this app.
1. SlimLauncher has some options that some may want to use, you can for example set drawer and folder backgrounds including transparency.
2. Use Layers and whatever theme you like, i used to use Timberwolf which was nice.
1. Factory reset (may not be necessary but forget about bug reporting if you don't)
I use banks gapps from:
Source (the branch is always slim-lp5.1):
Device tree: https://bitbucket.org/mourta/android_device_lge_p880
- 22 replies
- 1016 views
MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.