new version of the eWeather HD for Android (5.6.8): - New option for display strong wind, heavy rain, pressure changes, high humidity and extra rainfall in the notification area when the threshold is exceeded - More detailed icons (mostly sunny, mostly cloudy instead of sun and clouds) - New varicoloured icon themes (loaded from Internet) - New varicoloured digital clock themes (loaded from Internet) - New varicoloured icons for status bar pull-down area - New design - loaded from Internet - New 4x2 widget with digital clock and 4 day forecast - New widget with pressure graph (barometer) - Run external apps by click on a widget
New version (5.5) of the eWeather HD for Android released.
New version adds:
• Hurricane tracking
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Weather archive for month
• Weather alert categories with different sounds and silent mode at night
• How much time remaining before the sunrise or sunset
• Send weather alerts by SMS
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Backup and restore app settings
• New 10-day graph modes
• Wind gust
• Click on yellow and blue points for display sunset, sunrise and day length
• Option for enable/disable 365 days archive
• Options for enable/disable menu buttons for map, radar, earthquakes and alerts
• Inverse rotation of the seconds hand for joke
New version (5.4) of the eWeather HD for Android released.
The weather archive for last year have added in new version. Weather for last year is available in the new window of the app, in 10-day description and in new widgets.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have an your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry, etc.
Also color themes have been added. You can download or create new color themes and then share with your friends (Menu-Settings-Programm-color theme).
Visibility on the roads have been added in to the current conditions tab. This will give you one more argument in the decision for choose car or public transport.
Dew point graph in the hourly forecast will allow to you better planning time to work out of the home.
New version (5.3) of the eWeather HD for Android released
• HD icons for Classic and Symbol themes.
• New look for status bar pull down area.
• Precipitation amount (blue bar height) and precipitation probability (blue bar width) on clock dial.
I released my new app: Animated Weather Map. The app shows Google maps with weather forecast for 10 days, animated weather icons, water and air temperature, radar (USA only), earthquakes, weather alerts, population, road traffic, wind, buoys, etc .
You can discuss about it with me.
eWeather HD 5.2 for Android released
Full list of the new features:
• Radar is compatible with Android 4.4 now.
• Digital clock inside dial with hourly forecast.
• Option for choose values by click on the dial of the weather clock.
• New lock screen widget with dial and five day forecast or alerts list or quakes list or map.
• New widget with alerts list with sizes from 2x2 to 5x5.
• New widget with earthquakes list with sizes from 2x2 to 5x5.
• Map was improved.
• New option for hide state and country in location names.
• New option for screen on always when app is running.
• Widget preview speed was increased.
• Earthquakes filter by depth was added.
• Two lines mode for 1x1 widget.
Read more: http://www.elecont.com/eWeatherHD-Android-52.aspx
New features of the eWeather HD, ver.5.0:
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2 and 4.3).
• The speed of the radar and cloud satellite was increased few times.
• Cloud satellite layer added for Europe, Japan and Australia.
• Option was added for replace current conditions with hourly forecast data on widgets and notification area based on measurement age.
• Option was added for show current conditions in 10 day forecast.
• Widgets are more stable now.
• App size was decreased on 15%: 7.8 Mb instead of 9.3 Mb
Cloud satellite layer was added on the map (USA only yet).
New features of the eWeather HD, ver.4.9:
• Cloud satellite layer (USA only yet).
• Gradient colors for background and colors for text in app and on widgets.
• Better map resolution for radar and map widgets.
• Full screen mode and option for hide title.
• Option for low temperature before high temperature option.
• Option for inverse wind arrow direction.
• Option for copy colors for widgets.
• Option for size of the sunrise and sunset points.
Sea surface temperature was added on the map, in the current conditions, in the forecast for today, in the status bar and on the widgets.
New features of the eWeather HD, ver.4.8:
• Buttons for switch current city on the widget was added.
• Options for display button for start alarm clock from widget was added.
• Independent options for landscape and portrait mode was added.
• Duplication of the alarms about earthquakes and weather warnings was removed from the status bar.
• HD mode for page switch was added.
The update shows four day weather forecast in notification area with text color and background color options.
New features of the eWeather HD, ver.4.7:
• Show four day weather forecast in notification area with text color and background color options.
• Sound on new earthquakes.
• Show weather for today and tomorrow on 4x2 and 2x2 widgets.
eWeather HD 4.6 for Android released
The update introduces Weather Alert Map with Radar and Earthquakes for USA and Europe.
New features of the eWeather HD, ver.4.6:
• 126 weather alert categories.
• world map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• sunset and sunrise time on the weather clock dial and hourly graph.
• earthquake depth.
• New notification: the dew point in the status line.
• New widget: list of cities with the weather and local time.
• New option: update the widgets before the screen turn on.
• New option: disable work of the app in background.
• New option: weather stations list for location.
• New option: alarm clocks list.
The update improves forecast, decreases internet traffic, increases graphics quality, adds new widgets and notifications.
All new features of the eWeather HD, ver.4.5:
• Radar interval decreased to 5 minutes.
• Added radar for Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam.
• 48 hourly weather forecast graph with detailed description.
• Rotate phone for switch hourly weather clock and hourly weather graph.
• New widget: Hourly weather forecast graph.
• New filters for earthquakes list.
• Humidity and precipitation amount in status bar notification.
• Filter for weather alerts.
• Sound for weather alerts.
• Fixed problem with unstable HD widgets.
• More details weather icons: slight rain, medium rain, strong rain, etc.
• Added local time in locations list.
• Context help.
• Improved temperature digits in status bar notification.
• Start alarm clock while click on top right corner of the widget (enable at Menu->Options->Widgets).
• Colors changed to standard Android's color palette.
• New weather update schedule options.
• Turkish language supported.
• More fast reports.
• Internet traffic is reduced.
• Graphics quality is increased .
• Location precision is increased.
• Font sizes is added for notification status bar area.
• Icon sizes is added for weather clock.
• Earthquake place description is added in earthquake map widget.
• Precision is increased for moon phase icon.
• New option is added for disable animation on screen swipe.
Hi resolution real time radar released in new version of the eWeather HD for Android.
New version of the eWeather HD
has increased the resolution of the radar a few times. In result It allows to see rain, snow, other precipitation and atmospheric movement around your current location with higher resolution images than any other app for Android.
App allows to measure distance between cloud or tornado and your location with special indicator.
Animation speed and interval between frames can be changed in the range from 5 minutes to one hour.
Radar shows on Google maps with zoom in range from whole world to street level.
is the first app in the world with HD radar widgets