Lollylost100 added a topic in HTC Desire - Desire.MoDaCo.com[Root] SLCD HBOOT 0.92First of all. Big thanks to: teppic74 and Myshkinbob
Lets get down to business:
How to create a GoldCard
2. Rename PB99IMG_Bravo_HTC_WWE_1.21.405.2_Radio_32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.02_2_release_126984_
igned_txt.zip to PB99IMG.zip
3. Copy PB99IMG.zip and update.zip to the root of your GoldCard
4. Turn the phone off, remove the battery and remove simcard
5. Reinsert battery, hold vol-down + power to enter bootloader
6. Bootloader will start checking PB99IMG
7. After it finished checking, press vol-up to accept flashing
8. Wait 20mins (you may loose your screen now)
9. Press vol-up to reboot
10. Wait 15 minutes for the phone to set up
11. Press the following buttons to enable USB debugging (remember to have a 5secs delay between each press/move)
Done with HTC Wizard. Now Enabling USB debugging
16. Download Android-SDK and connect phone using ADB
17. Extract the folder and place it on the root of your C drive
18. Run Command Prompt (cmd.exe) and type in the following commands (line by line!)
cd C:\android-sdk-windows\tools adb shell rm /sdcard/PB99IMG.zip
-ClockworkMod v220.127.116.11 SLCD
20. Extract UnrEVOked to a folder
[Remember to disconnect your phone before this step!]
21. Run reflash.exe
22. Press CTRL + R
23. Select the recovery downloaded in step 17
25. Connect your phone to the USB cable
26. UnrEVOked will take care of root process
27. After a few minutes UnrEVOked should finish the process
28. Although you can't see it, you should be in ClockworkMod recovery now. Here are the steps to fix the misc partition:
29. Now the misc fix is applied and the phone is rebooting. Wait 5 minutes for it to fully boot.
30. Turn your phone off
31. Hold the back and power button for 5 seconds
32. You will now be in Fastboot mode
33. Download 1.21.402.5 SLCD ROM
34. Connect your phone to the PC
35. Run the .exe downloaded in step 30 and follow the on-screen instructions.
36. After the process is finished your screen will start working, but you will loose root.
37. Perform steps 11 to 26 again. (Path for enabling USB debugging is Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging)
38. Dance around the room until the process is finished
39. You are now rooted, enojoy :).
- 5 replies
- 10492 views
Lollylost100 added a topic in HTC Desire - Desire.MoDaCo.comSense launcher from Evo 4G rom to Desire?I found an Evo 4G ROM over @xda with a very nice launcher. I was wondering if there is any way of using it on our HTC Desires.
The launcher looks like this:
Link to topic: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=700448
- 5 replies
- 2101 views
MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.