The phone is off.
Press volume down & power on at the same time. This will get you into the recovery menu.
I had performance problems until I bought a faster SD (class 10). Since then its faster.
Some more tweeks are: overclocking the CPU,
"freeze" the apps that you don't use frequently,
Under Developer options --> Drawing --> Select off to any animations (Window animation scale, Transition animation scale, Animator duration scale)
Those are my suggestions. They wont make the phone lightning fast but they help :)
Take a look here: http://www.modaco.com/topic/365005-devrom-cyanogenmod-102-android-431-for-zte-v9/?p=2156675
Just to help you a little:
boot to CWM, backup, format /system, install the rom, install gapps
- backup all your v9 including /data and /sd-ext before trying this rom. it is highly likely that things will break if you flip back and forward between cm10.1 and cm10.2 using the same /data.
- you will need >190MB in /system to flash this rom (my .au Optus v9 has 220MB), and initial boot will take ~5mins
- this ROM is for the resistive screen V9's only - capacitive V9c touch screens won't work.
- there is not enough space in a 220MB /system partition for both gapps and Focal (~25MB) so Focal is not included. it doesn't really work anyway.
- as with all cm10.2 updates from previous versions, the phone shortcut will break. delete it and copy in a new one from apps
- if you are booting to a non-wiped /data then android will restart some services (including surfaceflinger) to complete the update and adb will stop working too. reboot the phone to fix adb."
Hello, I own an S1005KTAB (tablet). When I tried to adjust the brightness to automatic by accident I pressed the 0% brightness. Since then the tablet is useless (blank screen). The question is if anyone has any idea how can I reset it to factory settings?
I managed to enter recovery but no menu in there!!! Any suggestions?