I didn't made a "fixed" version. just replaced the files in the zip of the rom with the ones of the gen1 fix plus the boot.img and flashed it. anyway here is the gen1 rom.
I had the same problem with the installation. error 0. after a little bit of search I found it was the binary. just replace the "update-binary" in \META-INF\com\google\android with a update binary from a rom or something that you know it can be installed on your racer. just a temp-fix until the perm-fix ;)
EDIT: are you sure it is the same path? I installed with no error but still got the same android green robot... I didn't change the script only the binary
well. bug reporting on the way
dunno why but I can't rotate with the acelerometer besides that everything is working just fine...
I would post a logcat but I don't really have the tools (format HD without backups... ups :( )
gimme 5 min and I'll be back with that
well that's odd. I'm still with the keyboard bug. except with 0. calibration on the top of the screen is fine but halfway it get's messy. and if I get closer to the soft keys it gets even crazier. and also wi-fi not working. nothing more to report
oh well. One day I saw that the android keyboard was 11mb in space and I was like "that's to much" searched for another app and found "smart Keyboard" nice little keyboard with all the options I actually like :D and it was only 3-4mb so I searched a little bit if you know what I mean ;) and that works perfectly
done. but still. ghost clicks are on the menu today :P appart from that allI have to say is great job! the keyboard bug is from the keyboard apk itself and not from the kernel as I just tested with another keyboard and it worked fine.
Still the calibration that suits me the most, maybe because I'm more used to it is the one in vamshi's lattest kernel :S