Ringtones (UPDATED) 06/11/04

Guest HurricaneDave

Guest SnaykeByte

These tones are sooper cool............could some of you sound gurus out there please make me a ringtone of Rockit by Herbie Hancock? I would be forever in your debt...................-Curtis

Guest mavisdavis

Snaykebite you can find rocket in the other ringtone thread page 1 or 2 i think. if you don't have any luck I'll post it later on tonight for ya.Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest mavisdavis

Loud TanangerDave very LOUD ^_^

23:35 is not the best time to start setting ringtones when you got 2 small kids fast asleep in the next room and a missus that is not a nice person when woken from her much needed beauty sleep :wink:

Keep it up mate

Guest HurricaneDave
Loud TanangerDave very LOUD  ^_^  

23:35 is not the best time to start setting ringtones when you got 2 small kids fast asleep in the next room and a missus that is not a nice person when woken from her much needed beauty sleep :wink:  

Keep it up mate

lol :D

Guest HurricaneDave
Guest HurricaneDave
Guest HurricaneDave

hey mavisdavis, what phone you got mate? as i have sold my e200 and can only test the tones on my c500 which in my opinion sounds very tinny, i just wondered what they sound like on the e200 as i seem to remember it having better quality sound :?

Guest mavisdavis

just sold my e200 today. I must admit they dont sound as meaty on the c500 but as I have my headphones in 90% of the working day they do give out some UMPH and when its going through my car stereo they make me jump out my blody skin ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SCIZZORS

hey tangerdave i see you posted alot of electronica.

heres a tone i made that i cut out of my friends mix cd..

i forget the name..but listen to the whole sample..i thihnk ull like it

crazy sirens!

guitar!

missy elliot!

not to be missed as a tone

click here