Just got an MPX should i Hard reset now?

Guest MECX

Guest Lourdes

Would I lose Orange Backup and Update or the Orange 'themes?' They aren't on the CD so I am thinking that I'll either lose them or are things such as that protected and part of the dafult setup?

Lourdes, I received my MPx200 TODAY and one of the first things I did was hard reset it... But I do know that Orange Backup and Update are NOT lost - although they did disappear from the Programs menu they reappeared after I went into Orange Plus :?: . All the themes were still there too.

Hope this helps.

Hwang

Guest Lourdes
Lourdes, I received my MPx200 TODAY and one of the first things I did was http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?p=97945#97945>Hard Reset it... But I do know that Orange Backup and Update are NOT lost - although they did disappear from the Programs menu they reappeared after I went into Orange Plus  :?: . All the themes were still there too.  

Hope this helps.

Hwang

Managed to find that out shortly after I posted but thanks. Enjoy your new phone.

ok just a recap---ddnt hardreset in the end just uninstalled Caller ID and fixed the Jmms thing go three days of moderate use when i was away this weekend so isnt to bad. might hard reset and see if it makes any difference--doubt it tho as i cant see what will be killing the battery :lol: