- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

marcdale

marcdale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Thanks for the reply. I'm looking in to it too. Do you have a decently registry editor by any chance? PHM is hanging my phone

MrMagoo

MrMagoo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking in to it too. Do you have a decently registry editor by any chance? PHM is hanging my phone

i use the remote registry editor tool you get with evc++ but i wouldn't say it is good - although it doesn't hang my phone like PHM does

dvernole

dvernole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
A very useful tools !

Is there anywhere a little help about all active functions ?

In the options menu some items (options in subitem 2) appear always disabled. Is that right ?

Thanks 8)

MrMagoo

MrMagoo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

A very useful tools !

Is there anywhere a little help about all active functions ?

In the options menu some items (options in subitem 2) appear always disabled. Is that right ?

Thanks  8)

The disabled options are always disabled until I find a way to make them work :)

Ask any questions about the other options and I will answer them

dvernole

dvernole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

The disabled options are always disabled until I find a way to make them work :lol:

I hope you could complete your wonderful tools as soon as possible (the outgoing feature are also important).

Incoming calls (3 subitems also)
Log
Stay Alive

Thanks for you support :)

MrMagoo

MrMagoo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

The disabled options are always disabled until I find a way to make them work :lol:

I hope you could complete your wonderful tools as soon as possible (the outgoing feature are also important).

Incoming calls (3 subitems also)
Log
Stay Alive

Thanks for you support :)

See my post further up this page for the incoming calls info

Log writes a log file of messages/events - only useful for programmers wanting to see what happens during calls

Stay Alive - stops the opsys from killing the app (it tends to do that when it wants memory)

freelockuk

freelockuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
:oops: hi guys im new to all this :oops:
where do i put the cad files?

MrMagoo

MrMagoo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

:oops: hi guys im new to all this :oops:  
where do i put the cad files?

if you are new to this - first lesson is use the search at the top of the page... this has been covered many many times

blaise_genolet

blaise_genolet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
First I would say thanks for this wonderful app.

I use the version 1.05.

I found a small bug; if I switch on bluetooth (manually) then the app switch off bluetooth (for an incoming call) instead of checking the status of bluetooth and switch to on only if bluetooth was off.
:shock:
I'm not sure that I'm clear :roll:

MrMagoo

MrMagoo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

First I would say thanks for this wonderful app.

I use the version 1.05.

I found a small bug; if I switch on bluetooth (manually)  then the app switch off bluetooth (for an incoming call) instead of checking the status of bluetooth and switch to on only if bluetooth was off.
:shock:  
I'm not sure that I'm clear   :roll:

you are clear but I would be very surprised if that is happening because the app does exactly what you describe.

When a call comes in - it checks the current state of Bluetooth and remembers it. Then if BT is off it switches it on.

When the call ends, if the BT was OFF before the call, the app turns it back off, otherwise it leaves it on.

What can happen though is that the BT icon can get out of sync with the actual state of BT, showing it as ON when it is OFF for example...

I use this app every day and have never had it turn BT off when it should not.

So, can you re-create the situation ? and confirm that the Blue LED flashes when you think BT is on ?

bassamrss

bassamrss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I have an i-mate "Pocket PC" phone and could not run it. It says the CAB file is not a valid CE application.

Any one succeeded running it on those phones (HTC ones like i-mate, XDA 2, ... etc)?

Thanks.

[email protected]

[email protected]

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

I'm new to this SmartPhone stuff and can't figure out how to install the CAB file onto the smartphone...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Rob.

Oh, right! - This very question has been posted 3632876 times already! - I've got it now. :oops:

prettieh_meeh

prettieh_meeh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
hi..i tried to install this app. but it doesnt work..i put the app to IPSM/WINDOWS/START MENU/ACCESORIES..and install the file..after installing the file, i tried to open the app. but it doesnt work?can someone help me how to make it work..thanks in advance..& how to turn the bt on..does this app work on spv2002?

gpcarreon (MVP)

gpcarreon (MVP)

RN, MS MVP-MD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,528 posts
  • Devices:Cherry Mobile Eclipse
Hi prettie :)

I believe this wont work on your SP2002 unit as the app is designed for SP2003 platform.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

2425a96d204b681be05922b8a6b210c80f03f237

prettieh_meeh

prettieh_meeh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
ok thanks..but is there an app like this for my spv2002?

gpcarreon (MVP)

gpcarreon (MVP)

RN, MS MVP-MD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,528 posts
  • Devices:Cherry Mobile Eclipse
:) No bluetooth on SP2002 thus no app like this for your phone.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

2425a96d204b681be05922b8a6b210c80f03f237

nealks

nealks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I have installed it and it work fine on my O2 Xphone 2003. Only one problem, the first call after the application is run, connects bluetooth and disconnection fine. But when the second call comes in, it connects and never disconnects after a call. I will have to use the phone Bluetooth function to switch it ON and then Off.

Is there a problem within that I can resolve or is this a glitch with BETA copies....? Much appreciate your solution. Saves much battery power. Cheers.

MrMagoo

MrMagoo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

I have installed it and it work fine on my O2 Xphone 2003. Only one problem, the first call after the application is run, connects bluetooth and disconnection fine. But when the second call comes in, it connects and never disconnects after a call. I will have to use the phone Bluetooth function to switch it ON and then Off.

Is there a problem within that I can resolve or is this a glitch with BETA copies....? Much appreciate your solution. Saves much battery power. Cheers.

If it is like mine, the BT is off, but the system BT icon stays on ... seems to be a bug in the system which I cannot control...check this by watching for the blue flashing light - no light - no BT - seems more accurate than the little icon...

Brody

Brody

www.MSMobileNews.com Owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,641 posts
Any chance of letting us developers know how you achieved this: UPDATE: new option "Stay Alive" - stops phone from shutting the app down in the background?
Would be useful for me!

Posted Image

wappinghigh

wappinghigh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi this sounds like a great app. How do I actually get it from my pc onto the phone and how do I run it on the phone? Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users