-alert Screen

-Information Screen

-Missed Calls

-Windows Media Player Skin

-Startup Screens

-Shutdown Screens

Notes:

- copy the cab file onto your device and run it from there. :lol:

- If you have the previous version of Brushed Skin, Please uninstall it first before installing these.

- To be able to use the Extra Homescreens(Alarm and WMA plugged homescreens), you must have the

alarm plugins and WMA plugins installed first.

Updated Thu, Jan 20 2005 2:53 pm

View File

Guest spacemonkey

Cos of reg settings etc installing all 3 is hard... best bet... you can put the cab files on your storage card, if you then modify them in explorer to be read-only you can repeatedly install them without the cab file dissappearing.

Guest Eleventh

@spacemonkey

Yup, thats the way to manage skins. nice tip. :D i usually do it too. :lol:

I'm gonna repeat it again. :( make the cab installers read only so it wont be deleted after install. :(

How?

you can either access the file properties in your pc then copy the cab to your device.

or you can change it on Smart Explorer if you have one installed. :(

Guest Eleventh
Hmm.. The alarm and WMP isent showing on my SPV.. Do you know what might be wrong ??

First of all you must choose the appropriate homescreen accordingly on the homescreen selection dialog. Default installation is set to only the basic default plugins that is installed on smartphones os. (alarm plugin and wma plugin excluded).

so for the extra plugins to be shown you must have first the appropriate plugins installed on your phone then select the homescreen accordingly.

Guest Cyrus65

BIG PROBLEM

When i would install this skin, my e200 shows this error-message (I had to translate it from german to english):

"Installation failed. The application or settings can't be installed, because they have not the needed rights..."

Who can help? *sniff* I must have this skin on my e200!

Greez Cyrus65

Guest Eleventh
BIG PROBLEM

When i would install this skin, my e200 shows this error-message (I had to translate it from german to english):

"Installation failed. The application or settings can't be installed, because they have not the needed rights..."

Who can help? *sniff* I must have this skin on my e200!

Greez Cyrus65

Yes, I think App Unlock would be the answer. Thanks Disco Stu for backing me up. :lol:

Guest Eleventh

i dont know why it doesnt skin the wma. but it is specifically included on the cab installer for Smartphone2003. although i cant test it as i dont have an e200. anyway i'll give you a word if i happen to know more about it. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest dansiop

Ive installed this homescreen/ theme and the home screen workd ok but when i click start the image that is meant to be as the backround is not there. if i delete the file then the background appears in the start menu - wiered!

help please

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.