Updated 20/06/2004 - Flamethrower Carnage v1.1 released!

Guest maxh2003

Guest maxh2003

:edit: - version 1.1 now available :lol:

Flamethrower Carnage version 1 is now available FREE for all Microsoft smartphones!

For those who didn't see the alpha releases, Flamethrower Carnage is an action game. See the screenshots below, or better yet, download the new version *only* from www.gamesforsmartphones.com ! :D :( :(

Comments in this thread or to [email protected] ...

FC2.jpg

FC1.jpg

Guest ultimasnake

HAHA WHAT A GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

a little more graphics and this game might rock :D.... can i post this early alpha on my site? :lol:

i got a score of 780

Guest maxh2003
can i post this early alpha on my site?
Certainly you can, and thanks for asking :-D

a little more graphics and this game might rock

New graphics, features and so on are on the way :twisted:

In particular I think it badly needs powerups and sub-missions - for instance, kill as many robots in 30 seconds as you can...

Guest ultimasnake

why not make it a bit diffrent.. like instead of the flame power to decrease every x seconds have a timer count down.. like what you said kill 20 people in white shirt within 2 minutes :D and have powerups appear at random kills..... :lol: and maybe (if you can) put some nice AI in it with an copper or so :(

but this game is really a nice idea.. will tell people about my new game in a moment too i guess :(

Guest meatgrinder

:'( it doesnt wanna work on my mpx200 (fully unlocked), it goes into the menu at "game over" then when i choose new game, it does nothin, and when i quit, it hangs my fone :lol:

i dont mind workin with ya to sort this out, if its a bug that affects more than me. if ya want some one with mpx200 to help out of course.

Dave

Guest phonesmarts

wow, this game is gr8! this, like the highspeed game (it looks good, but sp2003 only :lol: ), is a potential for GTA!

ultimasnake, you wanted a GTA game right? well, we have 2 games here that shows potential...one's the driving around part, and the other is the roaming around killing part!

gr8 job max...keep up the good work!

Guest meatgrinder

i thnk that Malloc's microturismo source code is available, maybe ya should take a look at it, it might save a lot of time in ure programming, cos microturismo has a lot of stuff already implemented that would make this game even better :lol:

Dave

Guest ultimasnake

@meatgrinder

nop it isnt he decided to not give away the source and maybe make an f-zero kind of game

but the working together sounds ace.. what about it maxh2003? you can add me to msn with the email address i use here :lol:

Guest davo141

that'l be great! easily the best smartphone game ever if its made! get all the developers together to make it, be superb! i'd definately pay for this game once its all completed

u'd make alot of money :lol: