- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

boardnhi

boardnhi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey folks, first time poster here but I've been reading thru a lot of the information posted on this site since I first got the i600 with 2002 earlier this year. I recently had a stuck in initialization problem and had the phone replaced. I received the replacement today and it's now running 2003 (2003 SE???).

After going thru all of my previously loaded apps, I didn't have any issues reloading Microsoft Pocket Streets, Thunderhawk, Clearvue or Dataviz. I did have some issues loading SmartLive and that was really about it.

I also checked the called ID concerns seen with the 2002 version and I noticed that both the number and the callers name appears on the flip when closed. FINALLY!!!

Anyway, just wanted to throw what I knew out there hoping it could help someone such as it did for me as these months.

Cheers

Wink

mark_k

mark_k

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Hey folks, first time poster here but I've been reading thru a lot of the information posted on this site since I first got the i600 with 2002 earlier this year. I recently had a stuck in initialization problem and had the phone replaced. I received the replacement today and it's now running 2003 (2003 SE???).  

After going thru all of my previously loaded apps, I didn't have any issues reloading Microsoft Pocket Streets, Thunderhawk, Clearvue or Dataviz. I did have some issues loading SmartLive and that was really about it.

I also checked the called ID concerns seen with the 2002 version and I noticed that both the number and the callers name appears on the flip when closed. FINALLY!!!  

Anyway, just wanted to throw what I knew out there hoping it could help someone such as it did for me as these months.  

Cheers

Wink

Please post what your Version info is from you phone.
Go to the version ifno screen.

batcater98

batcater98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

No.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am trying to apply these updates and get ROM version errors on my i600. Is there a ROM update I missed. Here is what version I am at.

S/W Verison
PDA
S:i600.04.V.XE18.13349
EBoot:04.11
Phone
S:i600.04 V:XE18

H/W Version
H:i600.04 V.Q
PRL Version
P:50233 E:50019

Help?

SinisterJunkie

SinisterJunkie

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Devices:Titan
These patches were for 2002 and I think your running 2003, so no need for these patches as there already included.

-
SinisterJunkie

SinisterJunkie

djalienx

djalienx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Sprint PPC6600
Anyone know if there is a unlock patch for the sprint version? Samsung has the verision patch, but it don't work for Sprint. If someone has figured out a patch for sprint please let me know. Thanks.

Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repeatitive music.

You should never try the obvious until youve cursed, screamed, shouted and blamed hardware, software and everyone around you.

Is there another World Wide Web that isnt filled with idiots?!?

bhurlburt

bhurlburt

• MoDaCo Gold
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Is this patch still available anywhere?

-ben

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users