Fembot and Borg 2.0

Guest midnight

Guest midnight

As promised, attached are cab files for the Fembot and Borg keypad themes that will now work on the E200.

When i get chance i'll do some more themes :)

* Note - these cabs will automatically install to the Storage Card, and also, uninstall the first one if you wish to install the other.

fembot2.CAB

borg2.CAB

Guest cadburys man

This app is simply AMAZING!!!!! Thanyou VERY much.

Is there any way i can take the original annoying "click" off cos when i turn up the volume to hear the fembot sounds it also turns up the "click"

Cheers

Daz.

Guest ianesq

need help on this excellent app. everytime i change a tone (call, sms, etc.) i would loose the voice. i have to reinstall the app to get the voice back.

please help

br

Guest Ma_rK

@first the ap worked great, but after 2 days, the "nr speach" (dial 9 nummer, hear a 9) doesn't work anymore. The Menu, Selected voice is still present. Is this a know bug (using SPV E200). Still is a great app btw :-)

Guest midnight

yup, thats normal (its the way ms wrote the os) when you change ringtone, simple solution, set your ringtone, then install the voice theme.

if you wanna change the sms/email sounds just replace the wav files on the storage card in Wavs, they are all named so you can easily change them.

Another thing you can do is set the cab to read-only then when it installs it doesnt delete the cab, allowing you to install each time a lot easier

Guest kalinte

used the fembot. didnt make my phone lag or anything. this is definetly staying on my phone. unit you come up with a better voice.

Guest Jaffa

Hi Midnight.

Nice mod. Any chance you can tell me how to turn up the volume of the fembot's voice. I can hardly hear her over the whirring fans in my coolermaster case! ;o)

Thanks again for a cool tweak.

Thanks in advance,

James

Guest carvas

hello...

midnight, i have a Qtek 8080 and i can't install the fembot or the borg in my phone... i dont have a storage card... is that the cause?

regards!

Great job on this midnight, i was thinking of doing the same thing myself, but it wouldnt have been to this quality.

With regards to Fembot... can you take some requests on sounds? Specifically i would really like the following wavs in the Fembot format...

"Incoming Call"

"Incoming Voicemail"

"This is an alarm call. Please wake up."

"Reminder"

I don't need an installer, as I would like to compile the wavs into a larger Theme package that im working on... All credit to you of course :)

I hop you still have the fembot settings for your voice program :lol:

On another note, as you are Midnight McTweaker, you know any way of getting rid of that annoying "BONG" sound when you hit the action key when typing a new SMS. Its when you select recipients...

Cheers in advance mate.

Midnight... great job !

One question though... I previously had Borg.Cab installed and this android did not seem to shut up. Could not even delete it too...?!?

With Fembot, is it possible to temporarily shut her up? I get all kinds of faces looking at me while browsing in public areas (especially trains, etc.).

thx ;-)

mbro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest jcjdoss

Sorry Midnight I know your busy, but my phone(MPX200 w/ 2003) says the program does not have adequate permissions. Can anyone help?

TIA

Guest midnight

no idea, at a guess, 2k3 rom locks out art of the reg, just like the e200 version, and theres no unlock solution for this version so you may be stuck

• 2 weeks later...