Fembot and Borg 2.0

Guest midnight

Guest tedya

why do I lose the fembot tones when I shut off my mpx? I also lose the standard "touchtone" sounds also. How do I get those back? Thanks.

Guest jcjdoss
why do I lose the fembot tones when I shut off my mpx? I also lose the standard "touchtone" sounds also.  How do I get those back?  Thanks.

Reinstall, seriously, that is just the way they work. There are several post on the fembot you may want to read

Guest midnight

what happ3ens is the tones get lost when you switch profiles, not when you reboot :P

not a lot i can do about it without a mass profile tweak, which errr, i dont have time to do at the mo :D

• 6 months later...
After uninstalling , I can't get the phone to use 'tone'. It just 'dings'.

How can this be fixed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the same problem. All the dtmfXXX registry entries have been set to "default.wav" except the asterisk and hash ones. Does anyone know the proper default values for these? (if there's a way to dump registry keys, a dump of the sounds key would be perfect, so I could verify all the other sounds too!)

Guest shack77
Midnight... great job !

One question though... I previously had Borg.Cab installed and this android did not seem to shut up. Could not even delete it too...?!?

With Fembot, is it possible to temporarily shut her up? I get all kinds of faces looking at me while browsing in public areas (especially trains, etc.).

thx  ;-)

mbro

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How did you get rid of it? I can't!!