Beer

Guest Coucou

Guest morpheus2702

Mine used to be Stella (for many years) until it started sending me spastic and giving me killer hangovers, so Boddingtons does the trick now.

Alternative, a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, or if I can't sleep a Vodka & Nightnurse.

Guest newquay_kev

kelv23: I said I rated her -- meaning I wouldn't kick her out of bed to get to most (and that's without beer goggles). Yes there are many much nicer, but we'll save that for another off topic thread!

Have you seen the Dead Ringers imitation of Sophie Raworth? Class.

I don't think I've seen her legs, maybe she has to sit down to prevent her from overbalancing...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ncolli1981

me favourite tipple is TURBO SHANDY.

Pint glass filled with -

half a pint of stella

a bottle of smirnoff ice

and finally a double Vodka

the best drink ever.

Guest Disco Stu
Have you seen the Dead Ringers imitation of Sophie Raworth? Class.

I don't think I've seen her legs, maybe she has to sit down to prevent her from overbalancing...

I've seen Sophie standing up in the studio with a skirt on.

They're....ahem.....sturdy but not unshapely.

Being an interleckchewul I'm more of a Kirsty Wark man, myself

Back on topic, has anyone had toffee & apple liquers in those split shot glasses ? Surprisingly nice when the belly is full of beer

Guest goinnuts

just come back from the pub, after 4 extra, (black stuff of course) an now after reading this thread am goin to a chicken butty and go out. gonna try to drink in every pub in manchester in one night. :shock: not actually possible, but i've drank in roughly 85% of them. tonight my tipple will be one thats not been mentioned surprisingly dark rum and coke (after am bloated from guiness). good bye and good night. oh s*** av got work tomorrow. hah i'll be pissed.

Guest superkingdave

Just got back from austria and i have to say there's a lot going for a nice weisbier, lovely and strong!

p.s. there's certainly something about rayworth that gets the juices flowing

Guest Coucou

There was a period a few years ago when I was in a band and we used to play at lots of university balls. In complete disregard for the licensing laws we used to spend all our fee on getting loads of alcohol beforehand from a friendly landlord who let us have it at wholesale prices. there was usually an entire hold-all full of spirits and sometimes a keg of beer with a cooling cylinder ' pump. I used to regularly have pints of vodka & orange, half vodka half orange. Once a lad whose birthday it was had a pint made from every spirit we had - before we went out to play.

Happy times... :)

Posted from my Lie-In!

Guest kelv23

Just got a call not to go into work.What could I do with this unexpected bonus? clean the car? do some shopping? help old grannies cross the road?

"pint of Irelands finest please barkeep...."