Theme Changer

Guest kjk

Guest MoRFLeZ

The program works fine on the SPV Classic ... it's the Theme Pack that doesn't work on the old SPV! But you don't need the theme pack to take advantage of the program!

Guest MoRFLeZ
Are there any more themes available? Or is that it?

What do you mean!? This is a program that allows you to change themes by the click of a button. It's not a theme in itself!!

You can download themes here at MoDaCo or all the other major Smartphone sites... there are hundreds to choose from! And once you've installed a few of those (or before) .. install this program Theme Changer - and you'll see what it does!

Guest Godfather

No I'm looking for the complete make over themes, like the ones that I was able to get with the theme changer software, from the link on the first post message. Those themes, where can I get more of them?

Guest MoRFLeZ
No I'm looking for the complete make over themes, like the ones that I was able to get with the theme changer software, from the link on the first post message. Those themes, where can I get more of them?

Well right here at MoDaCo and other major Smartphone sites .. check out the "Homescreen Download" section here at MoDaCo - a lot of the themes change all screens!

Guest BrAGoL

i've installed the latest 3.0 version... but why is it that i'm experiencing a garbled homescreen background if i try to say at least, having set the scheduled background to be changed every hour...

what gives?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest MoRFLeZ
i've installed the latest 3.0 version... but why is it that i'm experiencing a garbled homescreen background if i try to say at least, having set the scheduled background to be changed every hour...

what gives?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Hmmm that sounds odd ... I haven't experienced any problems with changing the background every hour.

Make sure your homescreen settings (under Programs // Settings // Homescreen) is set to default background ... and then try again!

Could you maybe post a screenshot of it??

Guest Godfather

Ok I need serious help! This theme changer worked great at first, but later I just started to have so many problems! First when I added one of the fancy themes the call button didn't work to redial a number and just took me to contacts. Then during a call black lines would show up in the back ground. So I tried going back to just to a regular windows theme instead of that other fancy theme, but it didn't take that well, and took bits and parts of both. It started to really slow down my phone! I retarted it but nothing. So I uninstalled it but and tried changing the themes through settings, but it didn't change it back to the original way and still had some of the fancy ice theme. So i just deleted the home screen files the ones that were giving me problems and now when a call comes in, there is no background it is just white and even when I send a message and the confirmation comes up saying message sent, that background is just white as well. So what the hell happened! Some please help me get my phone back to it's original state!

Guest MoRFLeZ
@MoRFLeZ

it was on a default background... will try to do it again...

thanks!:D

Sounds really weird .. installed your theme - set background to change every hour .. and it did so without any problems!

Guest Godfather

Sorry I am new to this. Do you mean the customization Forum because there are two and I couldn't find it in any of those two. Is there a certain area for downloads?

Guest roozbeh

i downloaded latest version but it look like the first version....not like these recent pictures....

file is also named as version 3 but looks like just version 1...

Guest MoRFLeZ
i downloaded latest version but it look like the first version....not like these recent pictures....

file is also named as version 3 but looks like just version 1...

Where did you download it from??

Guest g4mb17

you can't have got it from my server, as i removed all the old versions. that sounds odd, perhaps it didn't install over the old version, try removing the old version from your phone first.

riki

Guest Godfather

Ok I got the home screen restore, and I installed it. It worked for a little while, then I tried changing the background from the default to the one I wanted and everything is ok, but when I select programs that backgroud is blank, and also wen I go to contacts. I tried recreating a theme and uninstalling and re-installing and changing themes and deleting all the themes and then creating all over and installing and restarting, but I can't get those damn backgrounds. And I set them to be blue, but they remain white! What can I do? This phone is with AT&T (MPx200) and I have been considering doing a hard reset, but for some reason I just do not trust it and that I will end up having more problems since I get rid of all the AT&T specs and mMode. Ever since I did that theme changer my phone is so bad, and really really slow as if the phone couldn't get any slower! Any Suggestions please!!???

Guest MoRFLeZ

I don't think you're having problems because of Theme Changer. The program itself doesn't really do anything to the phone. It just lets you change between screens easilly.

The reason some of your screens are white - is due to the homescreens you've installed. Some of them don't have proper uninstall information, and that tends to mess up some of the extra screens when you uninstall themes.

Again the homescreen restore tool should fix all that, but if it doesn't, you need to ask in the Homescreen Restore thread .. and see if they can make a new cabfile for ya!

A hard reset works fine if you give up on everything else, and if you follow instructions, you shouldn't have any problems. Just remember it erases everything custom on your phone, so you have to set it up again manually.

Again, I doubt that Theme Changer did this to your phone. When you install and uninstall a lot of programs, these things happen.

Guest roozbeh

well i downloaded it twice and also triple(? correct?) and well it looks strange as like other programs when installing it..it doesnt ask for uninstalling previus version.......maybe my phone needs hard reset....

but it looks like just the first version......

Guest Godfather

Ok well I just went ahead and did the Hard reset and gave that a try. Of course it worked perfectly! Also when people say that when you do a hard reset that it restores it to the manufacture state before network carrier modifications, well that is totally wrong! I am with AT&T Wireless, and the startup AT&T Wireless mMode screen and mMode service is still on the phone. So if anyone who wants to hard reset their phone just to get rid of your network carriers apps and settings don't cause they will still be there and will just be a pain to put all your custom settings back. I thank everyone for helping me out with this situation. Now please excuse me while I have a lot of installing and customizing to do on my phone. lol

Guest MoRFLeZ
Also when people say that when you do a Hard Reset that it restores it to the manufacture state before network carrier modifications

Hmmm never heard anyone say that! I've heard people say that it will restore the phone to "out of the box" state prior to any customization!

But, anywayz, I'm glad your phone is alright again! And happy rebuilding!

Guest MoRFLeZ
well i downloaded it twice and also triple(? correct?) and well it looks strange as like other programs when installing it..it doesnt ask for uninstalling previus version.......maybe my phone needs http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?p=97945#97945>Hard Reset....

but it looks like just the first version......

Hmmm well it may be a drastic solution, but if you're up for it, hard reset would probably solve your problems! :wink: