Guest salavat

[100]BMW_M3.jpg

File Name :: BMW M3

Author :: salavat

Category :: Cars

Description ::

Features

Cab installer

Plugins are kept to a minimum, since everyone will have individual requirements for the plugins anyhow

Comments

My first effort, nevertheless it should keep me happy for a while.

Please let me know if anything doesn't work or needs improvement, as I am new to all this.

Updated Thu, Jan 20 2005 2:19 pm

View File

Guest salavat

M3 has been an object of my fascination for a while now, so it splashed out to the homescreen quite naturally. I don't think I'll be be doing MG justice, so I won't try.

But thanks for the comments.

• 3 months later...
Guest salavat

I am trying to complete the theme by adding a few extra screens and maybe sounds at the moment. In the meantime here is your pic resized to the 176x200 - you can upload it to your phone and then choose it as the background.

P.S. Thanks for the pic.

bmwm3homey.jpg

Guest abolden

i've downloaded the rar files and unrar'd it to my pc. I then copied the files and pasted it to the home folder under application manager. My unlocked mpx200 T-mobile phone doesn't recognize the files in the folder. What am I doing wrong???

Guest salavat

Not sure how and why you are downloading the rar files?

The file in the attachment is a cabinet file (.cab extention) after you have downloaded it just save it to the phone (activesync or otherwise) - you do not need to extract, unzip, unrar or do anything else.

Then just run the file using your file explorer (on the phone). The phone should recognise the .cab file.

Hope this helps

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.