new menu

Guest rasbred

Guest chrisc28

It's included in the software CD when you purchase the phone

Here's the file.

EDIT ENCECE: Application removed. It is illegal to share Mitac owned software. No piracy on Modaco, please.

Guest chrisc28

Found the solution. Just install this CAB.

EDIT ENCECE: Application removed. It is illegal to share Mitac owned software. No piracy on Modaco, please.

Guest SuperCharger

Run the application CD, chose the first option and install the one that says MIO LAYOUT.

It should Automatically be like that when you restart, but if it is not go to settings, home screen, and select Mio Layout from the Hine Screen layout box.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest nomis_nehc

i am in no way advocating piracy... but why does it matter if he post it? i mean, it's not like he'll be able to use it if he doesn't have a mio.

also, i didn't find that on my cd, where the heck is it?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Norazimin

The installer is in the 2nd Disc which comes with your Mio 8380.... u have to install it into your phone not in the SDMMC Disk or it will not work... it will install a plugin for your home screen to excess the "menu". If your home screen doesn't show a text that says "Mio Program List" u have to activate it via Program > Settings > Homescreen.... on Home Screen Layout make sure it is Mio Layout and press done.

To get that menu screen highlight Mio Program List and select it.