MoDaCo Spring Event 2004- Registration Closed!

Guest Monolithix

Guest vijay555

Mono/anyone - I registered before the close, but don't appear to have received any email. I'm not entirely sure which email address confirmation would have gone to, if any, but can you confirm if lil' ol me did meet requirements, and confirm to l.rathour_at_rocketmail.com and/or here.

Cheers!

V

PS. if i didn't get in, i live just around the corner, and would donate a kidney to come. anyone need one?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Yep sorry people, i've been blacked out all day and my laptop battery died before i managed to send the messages. I'll send them out this evening. Apologies again... :D

Edit: Incedentally we do actually have a few places remaining, so if anyone else does want to register please email me the information requested in the first post to [email protected]

Cheers ;)

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

At least some people are having luck with the trains, mine was delayed then we've we've been messing around ever since. Looks like we're doing ok now though. I'll look forward to seeing you all there!

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest squall

my train was delayed by an hour coming home, so didn't get back till 0130 :S

and beersoft abandoned me at the train station on on route to the meet :S

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Luckily i had a fairly uneventful trip home. Turns out theres weekend engineering works between Wimbledon and Waterloo hence some of my problems getting there.

Anyway, it seemed to go very well and thanks again to everyone who turned up!