Dumdidum

Dumdidum

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

About the safety aspect of the IMEI posting

I believe that it is save!

But Unlocking is defintiv not legal! Sorry I don't want to start a discussion but by buying a SPV E200 you have signed a contract and a lock to Orange! Maybe I am wrong and in the UK it is legal, but here in Switzerland it is definitifv illegal (Orange contacted us at www.pocketpc.ch and told us to remove it)

Dumdidum - Moderator of www.mobiledevices.ch - best german website for smartphone and pocketpc!
Homescreen Designer, Media Remote and Powerpoint Remote? => visit www.ruttensoft.com
MobileHelp - Remote Support for your Windows Mobile Device => www.mobilehelp.ch

florin_m

florin_m

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
The following link contains all the laws pertaining to Mobile Phones in the UK. MIGsofT is a registered company that has signed up to the data protection act 1998 and has followed all industry rules and regulations. We will NOT however spend time finding the exact laws that we follow in relation to our www.imei-check.co.uk site. If you are still worried here is the link and have fun finding how legitimate this webpage is :)
http://www.crimereduction.gov.uk

Please note we amended the web page to alert people to the fact that this service is UK based and to check that it is legal to perform this service in that persons country.

Kind regards,
MIGsofT team

Simon Desser

Simon Desser

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts
Florin, you're a bloomin' GENIUS :!: :) :lol:

muude

muude

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
So, erm.. Paul (and florin) can we get a discount if we're +ers??

Posted from my SmartPhone!

"Is this thing on?!"

MoRFLeZ

MoRFLeZ

|GoT PLuS??|

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:Skin: Anything by kleinweder
  • Devices:SPV C500
Just to add on the legal / illegal discussion, it's legal to sim unlock your phone here in Denmark as well, as long as you pay you monthly contract bills all 6 months (which you are bound to). Within these 6 months you are allowed to sim unlock your phone... and use a different company.

Edited: About the price... people are just spoiled rotten. We got a free sim-unlock tool for the SPV and the E100 ... soooo £20 might seem a bit steep. But as it has already been explained, it's has not been without costs to produce this tool .. and so £20 is a fair price IMHO. If I wanted Orange to sim unlock a E200 within the first 3 months here in Denmark, I'd have to pay £300!!!

My only excuse for not buying a E200 yet, was the fact it couldn't be sim-unlocked! Guess I have no excuse left ... other than the 4way joypad *G*

http://mobimobi.textamerica.com/recent.aspx

Primary: | QTeK 8310 | TDC FoRCe oNe | DeCeRTiFieD | SiM-uNLoCKeD | RoM 5.1.70.14406 | 1024mb MiNi SD CaRD |
Secondary: | N70 | QTeK 8100 | uNoTeL / TeLMoRe

mcwarre

mcwarre

I've always wanted to explore the Pacific rim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts
  • Devices:Samsung: Galaxy S2 & Tab 10.1
Ah well! It had to appear on eBay didn't it! Look here. And he only takes a 75% markup which is nice. :roll: :roll:

Florin have a word with this chap!!!

"Success is not to be measured by the position someone has reached in life, but the obstacles he has overcome while trying to succeed."

Booker T. Washington

n4src

n4src

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Computers,Mobile phones, Cars, Girls, Girls and girls
What the@#@#$ someone usign florins program to unlock phones throught ebay??????!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :?: :?: What the :evil: . If this is true then somethink must be done :!: :twisted:

My phone history: Philips diga;Nokia 7110;Ericsson i can not remeber 2 of them; Sony J6;Nokia 8310 2 of them;Siemens sl45i;Samsung T100;Spv;Nokia N-GAGE;Now Spv E200 with Greek Qtek 8080 rom! It rocks. No orange plugin thought.

KBA

KBA

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hi florin...

How long after payment I receive the key code???

Thanks
KBA

SPV C 500 ----- 256 MB mini SD ----- UNLOCKED

cuffy

cuffy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Just done it. Took two mins.

Well done florin. Great piece of work :)

florin_m

florin_m

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
About ebay, the guy is doing kind of resell, so if the users are silly to pay more than it is on my site, that their problem. Ebay isn't the reselling stuff as deffinition :) ?
About how fast , now depends on your email provider. The system is instant after payment received!!
Please check the spam filtering cause some time, the spam filter block my email and users complain they never received the file!!!

xmob

xmob

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Devices:Touch Diamond

About ebay, the guy is doing kind of resell, so if the users are silly to pay more  than it is on my site, that their problem. Ebay isn't the reselling stuff as deffinition :) ?  

I emailed this guy about this, and he reckons that he isn't reselling. Make of that what you want, but I'm treating it as double dishonesty.

--
My Avatar is dynamic. It's the latest image in my personal photo log. Cool eh?

bamboo

bamboo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Cool!! 2 minutes and done!!

Posted Image
Bamboo.............
Bamboo...........
Bamboo........

markj74

markj74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Florin_m got it all right with the unlock. simple and worth the money. Thanks Man.

lonegunman

lonegunman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
Worked a treat (took a bit of time about 30 min's start to finish but that was due to paypal being sssssllloooowwwwww) anyway did it before upgrade to new rom and after upgrade phone still unlock so thats good news :) Just one thing if the phone somehow relocks it self can we still use the key file again or do we need to pay and get another key file?

florin_m

florin_m

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
Phone can't relock itself!!!
Yes u can use that file again (but I don't see the point why to use it if phone allways simunlocked :) )

top_evil

top_evil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Florin_m you Rock !!! Is it pssible to pay via NOCHEX ?

top_evil

top_evil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank you Florin ! My phne now is free :) !!!

dearsina

dearsina

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:I've been around since the days of the SPV (now suffixed 'Classic'). I miss the 8+1 way joystick.
  • Devices:HTC Vox
Just to confirm that you can unlock the phone, then upgrade it, and the unlock is still good. Interesting thought: Lets say that only 100 people unlocked their phone, that's still a cool 2k in profits for the makers. Nice. Nothing quite like free enterprise... :-)

sweet as a nut

sina
london

ps. I don't even want to think about the profits from 500 people unlocking...

mcwarre

mcwarre

I've always wanted to explore the Pacific rim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts
  • Devices:Samsung: Galaxy S2 & Tab 10.1
Sina,

You got an E200 at last!

Yes you can unlock it then upgrade it with unlock still working.

Florin_m & SM (who developed the software) burned several E200's and MPx's when developing the software so not as much profit as you inply!

"Success is not to be measured by the position someone has reached in life, but the obstacles he has overcome while trying to succeed."

Booker T. Washington

dearsina

dearsina

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:I've been around since the days of the SPV (now suffixed 'Classic'). I miss the 8+1 way joystick.
  • Devices:HTC Vox
Eh.. um.. I've had a E200 since the day it was released. :-) I was (actually, I still am) looking for another to resell. Got a good deal on the one I upgraded (I bought it off ebay), the seller included a 128mb SD too.

I haven't upgraded my one though, I've been reading mixed reviewes about the upgrade, it doesn't sound too impressive, besides the battery life extention. It seems to add a few issues with the SD card, issues I don't need. I recharge my phone every night when it syncs and I already have (and might I ad) love cleartype anyway and frankly, besides the initial problems I had with installing bluetooth at home, never had any issues with that either. Sure it's a little unstable, but given that the bluetooth range is so laughable anyway, it's not like you can use it for much. So I don't know, don't think it's worth reloading all my apps and changing all the reg keys for...

Anyway, this has nothing to do with this thread, so I'll stop. Kudos to the SIM unlocker masterminds.

sina
london

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users