E200 Full sim unlock! (£20 cost)

Guest mcwarre

Guest n4src

What the@#@#$ someone usign florins program to unlock phones throught ebay??????!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :?: :?: What the :evil: . If this is true then somethink must be done :!: :twisted:

Guest florin_m

About ebay, the guy is doing kind of resell, so if the users are silly to pay more than it is on my site, that their problem. Ebay isn't the reselling stuff as deffinition :) ?

About how fast , now depends on your email provider. The system is instant after payment received!!

Please check the spam filtering cause some time, the spam filter block my email and users complain they never received the file!!!

About ebay, the guy is doing kind of resell, so if the users are silly to pay more  than it is on my site, that their problem. Ebay isn't the reselling stuff as deffinition :) ?  

I emailed this guy about this, and he reckons that he isn't reselling. Make of that what you want, but I'm treating it as double dishonesty.

Guest lonegunman

Worked a treat (took a bit of time about 30 min's start to finish but that was due to paypal being sssssllloooowwwwww) anyway did it before upgrade to new rom and after upgrade phone still unlock so thats good news :) Just one thing if the phone somehow relocks it self can we still use the key file again or do we need to pay and get another key file?

Guest florin_m

Phone can't relock itself!!!

Yes u can use that file again (but I don't see the point why to use it if phone allways simunlocked :) )

Guest dearsina

Just to confirm that you can unlock the phone, then upgrade it, and the unlock is still good. Interesting thought: Lets say that only 100 people unlocked their phone, that's still a cool 2k in profits for the makers. Nice. Nothing quite like free enterprise... :-)

sweet as a nut

sina

london

ps. I don't even want to think about the profits from 500 people unlocking...

Guest mcwarre

Sina,

You got an E200 at last!

Yes you can unlock it then upgrade it with unlock still working.

Florin_m & SM (who developed the software) burned several E200's and MPx's when developing the software so not as much profit as you inply!

Guest dearsina

Eh.. um.. I've had a E200 since the day it was released. :-) I was (actually, I still am) looking for another to resell. Got a good deal on the one I upgraded (I bought it off ebay), the seller included a 128mb SD too.

I haven't upgraded my one though, I've been reading mixed reviewes about the upgrade, it doesn't sound too impressive, besides the battery life extention. It seems to add a few issues with the SD card, issues I don't need. I recharge my phone every night when it syncs and I already have (and might I ad) love cleartype anyway and frankly, besides the initial problems I had with installing bluetooth at home, never had any issues with that either. Sure it's a little unstable, but given that the bluetooth range is so laughable anyway, it's not like you can use it for much. So I don't know, don't think it's worth reloading all my apps and changing all the reg keys for...

Anyway, this has nothing to do with this thread, so I'll stop. Kudos to the SIM unlocker masterminds.

sina

london

Guest RichieRich

Florin dude, you truly are the man!! :)

Only got my E200 last week (offline) and was peeved that I had to pay Orange for an unlock code, and I had to wait for it!!

But I saw your thread yesterday, and just had to do it!!

5 mins later, I was a very happy "sim unlocked" E200 owner!!

Called Orange and told em to stuff their unlock code, as they STILL hadn't sent it to me!! [-(

Once again, Cheers mate, well worth every penny!!

Will be recommending this to anyone I come across with an E200!!

Richie Rich

Guest florin_m

i can't see how ur email get bounced back! all 3 emails are on different email servers!!!

So please check your smtp server.

Anyway i have a PM to here on modaco, and no PM from you too?

I'm waiting a email /pm or yahoo/msn .

Best regards,

Florin Mandache

Guest g00ner

yes apologies my mistake for some reason outlook was picking the wrong outlook account.

I have PM'd u and also re sent email.

Apologies once again

Guest florin_m

For future please verify everything before make a complain. Let me know here if my new email fixed your problem.

Best regards,

Florin Mandache

Guest untouchable

HELP - bought it have all done - and while doing the screen tells me - you're device is not en E200 ??? i have a swiss e200?

thanks for your help...

ut

Guest florin_m

to PT-1 try and tell us if working :) (It will not work since is different phone)

to untouchable: i emailed you, please answer so i can help you.