• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

RichieRich

RichieRich

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Florin dude, you truly are the man!! :)

Only got my E200 last week (offline) and was peeved that I had to pay Orange for an unlock code, and I had to wait for it!!

But I saw your thread yesterday, and just had to do it!!

5 mins later, I was a very happy "sim unlocked" E200 owner!!
Called Orange and told em to stuff their unlock code, as they STILL hadn't sent it to me!! [-(

Once again, Cheers mate, well worth every penny!!
Will be recommending this to anyone I come across with an E200!!

Richie Rich

g00ner

g00ner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I made a typo when sending my imei and now my phone wont work at all. aaaarghh

i have emailed him at [email protected] and [email protected] and [email protected], but all emails bounce back.

Can anyone help. The wife is going to kill me

florin_m

florin_m

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
i can't see how ur email get bounced back! all 3 emails are on different email servers!!!
So please check your smtp server.
Anyway i have a PM to here on modaco, and no PM from you too?
I'm waiting a email /pm or yahoo/msn .

Best regards,
Florin Mandache

g00ner

g00ner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
yes apologies my mistake for some reason outlook was picking the wrong outlook account.

I have PM'd u and also re sent email.

Apologies once again

florin_m

florin_m

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
For future please verify everything before make a complain. Let me know here if my new email fixed your problem.

Best regards,
Florin Mandache

shooterspv

shooterspv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
It did not work the first time, however Florin responded promptly and got it sorted for me. Good guy! :)

yaya

yaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
... i told you guys its got to do with imei number...
Florin, you're the best in the west
Yaya

untouchable

untouchable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
HELP - bought it have all done - and while doing the screen tells me - you're device is not en E200 ??? i have a swiss e200?
thanks for your help...
ut

PT-1

PT-1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Would this software work with a SPV E200 ?

http://wiki.xda-deve...wiki/xda2unlock

Cheers

PT-1

florin_m

florin_m

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
to PT-1 try and tell us if working :) (It will not work since is different phone)
to untouchable: i emailed you, please answer so i can help you.

shadamehr

shadamehr

'That' Avatar Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Internet, Games, Women, Phones, Clubbing and Pubbing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  • Twitter:@shadamehr
To PT-1...

No chance mate - its a specifc tool.

I say that not off the top of my head, but as a die hard XDA2 user and regular contributer to that site too.

In short, it doesn't even work for ALL versions of the XDA2, but only certain Radio Stack versions.

That's how specific it is.

Sorry mate, but no chance.

Posted Image

mcobanoglu

mcobanoglu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Florin_m .

Im living in Turkey now.I got E200 SPV and very would like to simunlock it .Unfortunately , Among Paypal countries , Turkey is not listed .Is there any other way that I can pay this .

Thanks

pattie

pattie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Got my SPV E200 Simlock FREE superb and FAST

timothee

timothee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Hi there,

Very, very interesting topic this is! :D Now I have some questions/concerns...

My intention is to buy a DUTCH Orange SPV E200 next saturday with a 2 year Free40 contract. I read two positive replies of people who succesfully unlocked their dutch E200, so that's hopeful ;)
Because I already sold my old Siemens S45i to my sister, I need an unlocked new phone to use with my T-mobile simcard the next three months (because that's the period of notice with T-mobile :D). I suppose this is possible after unlocking the phone.

The question I have are:

- Does a sim unlock disable any (orange specific) features? I will use my Orange simcard (of course, I'm paying for it :lol:), but need to use my old T-mobile sim also for the next three months. So...I obviously want to be able to use any orange features in near future.

- Does anyone know what bootloader version is in the now sold SPV E200's? I saw that unlocking doesn't work with bootloader newer than version 1.06 and I don't know how up-to-date this information is.

- Is there a posibility to temporary downgrade the bootloader version and, after unlocking, upgrade it again in the case my new phone is equipped with a newer version?

TIA for any information...I can't wait till next saturday :P

Timothée

florin_m

florin_m

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
So, phone will not loose any orange settings. They are in the firmware
2. We can unlock with bootloader 1.7.02 too but that only ORANGE CH has this bootloader, but not public yet cause we still testing. So drop a email, and will do online your phone if has 1.7.2, if not , just unlock online from our server.

timothee

timothee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

So, phone will not loose any orange settings. They are in the firmware
2. We can unlock with bootloader 1.7.02 too but that only ORANGE CH has this bootloader, but not public yet cause we still testing. So drop a email, and will do online your phone if has 1.7.2, if not , just unlock online from our server.

Thanks for the quick response! I'll check my phone directly after I got it next weekend. In the case my version has a newer bootloader, I certainly will drop drop you an email :D

A friend of mine who works at an Orange shop has version 1.03 in his 2 months old SPV E200, so I hope mine will have the same version.

Thanx,

Timothée

jgreenday

jgreenday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
YES!, great tool, well worth the money, orange charge the same amount for unlocking but they take ages to get back 2 u, plus, id rather give my money 2 this guy rather than a big company
great tool, thanks mate

timothee

timothee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Last two questions:

- A little bit offtopic, but is it true that in case you do not already have a paypal account, it costs a month before the new account is active and usable? I don't have a paypal account at the moment, but would like to use the unlock tool right after buying and charging my new phone the upcoming weekend :D

- Now an ontopic question: I'm still a little bit paranoia in spite of all the positive reactions in this topic (also from a couple of dutch people). What could go wrong with the unlock procedure apart from a typo by me when entering the IMEI code? ;)
Is the procedure fool-proof or is it possible to screw up your brand new phone? I'm not a-technical but only a little bit paranoia because I don't know exactly what the software does and I don't have the money to buy a new phone at this moment (I'm a student :lol:).

Edit: Damn, Florin is just on holiday when I'm receiving my new phone :D Hopefully nothing goes wrong then :P

TIA for the answers,

Timothée

florin_m

florin_m

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
secound question:
Software is 100% safe. Will not damage your phone. Follow exactly the instructions and will be no problems!

First one: I ready don't know :D

evilminky

evilminky

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
will this work with windows 2000?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users