• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

JesperA

JesperA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:C500

Hi, I have installed the theme and all works well, however when scrolling through the characters for the variuos options, when I get to "santas little helper" the dog, for the settings menu, the option takes me to Profiles. To add to this, it wont go any further past the settings option and I cant access Marge, Maggie or bart and lisa, for the media player option. What is going wrong here?
I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the exact same problem - does anyone know why. I love the theme, so I want this to work.

tech2

tech2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:mpx-220

hi,
i just installed your homescreen on my phone (mpx200 running smartphone os 2002) and now my screen under the "remove programs" option under settings is blank.  this happened after installing the homescreen and then rebooting.  i tried changing over to another homescreen and then rebooting, but my "remove programs" screen is still blank.  i think the homescreen looks good, but i'm wondering if this is a bug in it.  thanks!
jae park

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im having the same problem, blank screen on the remove programs screen. did you ever get your problem solved.

Disco Stu

Disco Stu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,184 posts
  • Interests:techno, Leeds United
  • Devices:HTC Touch Dual / SPV E650

Im having the same problem, blank screen on the remove programs screen. did you ever get your problem solved.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is just a coincidence and is not caused by this homescreen.
There is a bug with all Smartphones that when you have installed a certain amount of software (possibly 35+/- but could be 50 :?: ) the list goes blank.

You can still see the full list in the ActiveSync Add/Remove Programs tool but you would have to uninstall some things to get the list back on your phone. It is always a good idea to have only 1 skin installed at any one time and to uninstall it before loading a new one over the top.

genaldar

genaldar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Wing, Cingular 3125
  • Twitter:@genaldar
For some reason I'm unable to uninstall this theme. I like it, but I like to change my theme occasionally. I just get a message that says Lo Simpsons Theme could not be removed from your phone. I've gotten similar messages with other themes but once I install a different theme they uninstalled fine. Not the case with this one. Anyone else come across this?

Nevermind, after a reinstall I could uninstall it. I should've tried that first before I posted, but I'm lazy.

Edited by genaldar, 20 July 2006 - 08:23 AM.

"Oh, you're a loon aren't you? Where have you escaped from, I'll take you back." Lord Bravery
Sceptical Rocket.

zaibaker

zaibaker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Qtek 8310

Same problem for me ;)

This skin looks pretty nice, so bad i can't use it :D

Someone have the solve to use it correctly please????

See you soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users