The Best Screen Protector I have Tried!

Guest mlkanapi

Guest mlkanapi

Hi to all,

I just wanted to share this screen protector that I discovered.

I'm attaching pictures for you to see and you can hardly notice that it's there.

The sales lady in EuroTech 2nd floor of the Greenhills Theater Mall will show you a video of how to install it. I didn't think much of the procedure but when I actually tried it, I realize that you never touch the material at any time during the process of applying it. BTW it costs PhP 300.

AUT_1939.JPG

AUT_1941.JPG

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Hi Doc,

Galing nyo talaga pati sa hanapan ng gadget-related stuffs. :D Daan ako GH pagbalik ko. Sana meron pa.

Salamat po sa info.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest BrAGoL

Doc,

yan nga yung naka-advertise sa mPh magazine... kaso hindi muna ako bibili... magpapapalit kasi muna ko ng LCD screen cover ko sa BP...

thanks for the info!:D

Posted!

Guest mlkanapi

@ BrAGoL,

I just checked the mph magazine and that's the one. I also have a copy of the April issue and just got to check it out now.

Guest ppcsurfr

Yep... it is... and if I remember it correctly, this was the first washable screen protectors that came into the Philippine PDA market nearly 3 years ago and it's the same brand I used to use on my Jornada 548.

Well, it's nice to know that they are back...

Other than this, you might also want to check out the Brando branded ones and the Martin Fields protectors.

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

@doc

Ok. Daan na lang po ako pag nakabalik na ko. Then paturo ako pano lagay. he he he :D

@brags

pano cya naka post kung hindi cya log in muna?

Guest xavierjohn22

Wah, wälä sä Bäguiö nyän!

Hü hü hü!

Käilängäng mäkäuwi sä aking Lüpäng tinubüån!

Måndäluyöng lööbän.

Hé hé hé!

Guest dinoalbert

yeah thats the brand I also used with my old Pocket Loox PPC before I changed to Martin Fields brand (which is better).

@carlo, meron na kayang Martin Fields screen protector na pang SAP?

Guest BrAGoL

@pzee

pede ka naman kasi view without logging-in... hindi mo nga lang din makikita mga naka-attach...

unless na mag-rereply ka na nga saka ka na lang din mag-log-in...

minsan kasi ganun ginagawa ko!

Posted!

Guest dinoalbert
dino,

what made the martin fields better than brando?

mas malinaw ang Martin Fields...hindi mo mahalatang may screen protector...mas mahal nga lang :D

Guest dinoalbert
@dino

magkano yung difference?

Posted!

a couple of hundreds siguro...pero yung Martin Fields ha pang-PPC palang....unless gusto mo mag-cutout para sa SAP.

Guest pyke

a couple of hundreds siguro...pero yung Martin Fields ha pang-PPC palang....unless gusto mo mag-cutout para sa SAP.

san merong martin fields?

Guest tutut17

@pyke

try mo microstation sm north, 650 or 750 yata. very clear yung martin fields pero mas gusto ko texture ng brando parang nagsusulat ka sa papel, btw as dino said wala pa ata pang SAP nito.

Guest BrAGoL

okay... thanks for the info!:D