My MPx200 Pics

Guest stevo316

Guest stevo316

Dunno why, but i got all trigger happy with my new digi cam, and the macro mode.. so took some cool photos of my fone.. hope you enjoy!

Guest awarner [MVP]

Images removed, please post smaller pictures ie under 100K

or preferably smaller.

Remember some member have 56k dial up.

Guest stevo316

will do it in the next few days, i have my second to last 'finals' exam tomoro... come on strategic management!

Guest stevo316

for got to say... these look pretty mint to send as MMS messages too.. there under 100Kb!!!

let me know if you want a specific angle of the MPx200 taken..

Steve

Guest stevo316

A Polaroid PDC3350, 3.2Mpix.. 3xOptical Zoom, 2xDigi Zoom.. The photos were taken on 'Macro' Mode which allows for close-ups.. The Camera cost £199 from Argos, last October.. Cheers for the reviews..

Guest mcwarre

How very, very sad....................

If you look out your window there is a big wide world out there and you can get something called a 'life'.

Guest zeta101

interesting, mcwarre, youre flaming this guy for taking some nice pics of his smartphone and posting them on a smartphone enthusiast forum(!) what the hell is wrong with that? its possible to have a "life" and take photos of a phone at the same time you know... :roll:

Guest mcwarre
yeah, im confused.. a bit of a fool! :lol:

Who are you cooling a fool???????????

At no stage was I flaming 'nerds' as, after all, I have more posts in total than the last three posters combined. I was just voicing my opinion that I think it is a bit sad taking 'arty' pictures of the MPx200. After all we all know what it looks like :) :lol:

Guest stevo316

that is fair enough.. and i did pick up on the number of posts you have!

but there was absoloutly no need for you to say 'look out the window and get a life'.. simply no need!

the 'arty' photos were just an experiment to see if anyone liked them or not.. if people liked them then fair enough, but there is constructive critism, and just being damn insulting..

Guest Vector

Hey hey, i'm sure mcwarre didn't mean to cause offense :lol:

And i like the pics, gives me a chance to see the MPx200 upclose, as i don't have one, good work! :)

Guest awarner [MVP]

What about my mpx pics at the top of this section :?

Personally I do like more abstract photos and from a professional point of view (Before I went into Electrics my qualifications are in photography) you have a good eye for the picture :)