Playstation emulator

Guest gouldiejnr

Guest plog

Correct yes. We know Ppot on a personal level, as well as Mahoney (& Kaktus), Kefrens, Razor 1911, anarchy, TRSI and a bunch more...

Mahoney just got married too - sweet girl :)

• 4 months later...
Guest Suizid
indeed, Kumite started life as a new version of IK+ you know :lol: but we've added that much that its really not IK+ anymore (still feels a little like ik+ thought :))

Superb, I thought as much when I saw the screenshots (the background is a bit of a giveaway!). I'll be grabbing a copy when my C500 arrives tomorrow!

Does Kumite have a cheat to drop your opponent's pants? :lol:

Guest midnight

Kumite has been put on indefinite hold i'm afraid, cos the C500 keypad/joystick simply aint up to the task, so its on hold until a phone can actually handle it, that doesnt mean we wont stop making games though, and we have a few in the pipeline :)

Guest Suizid
Kumite has been put on indefinite hold i'm afraid, cos the C500 keypad/joystick simply aint up to the task, so its on hold until a phone can actually handle it, that doesnt mean we wont stop making games though, and we have a few in the pipeline ^_^

Wah :'(

Couldn't you put it on the keypad? I know the stick is a bit naff, but i'd be happy with keypad controls...

Guest midnight

six keys on the keypad used is not very playable (you have to be able to push diagonals + punch or kick to do various moves)

we had actually come up with a very clever method of getting diagonals on the E200 then HTC throw even more problems into the works

Guest Suizid
we had actually come up with a very clever method of getting diagonals on the E200 then HTC throw even more problems into the works

Gah, bloody hardware inconsistencies.

How do the USB keyboards fare with gaming on the C500 et al?

Guest beersoft

short answer is they dont

long answer is they dont because the phone isn't a usb host device, its a usb client device so it dont work ^_^

later

Owen

• 4 weeks later...
Guest homer_j_s

Playstation games are crap anyway, why would u even want to try and get it on a phone, and even if you did, how the hell are you supposed to configure a phone keypad to do all 8 buttons of a PSX and control the game with any level of success.

Wast of time if you ask me!

Guest midnight

errrrr, whuile i would agree its a waste of time, i definitely wouldnt say playstation games are cr*p

Ridge Racer

Tekken

Wipeout

The new breed of Final Fantasy games

Gran Turismo

Ace Combat

Tenchu

Syphon Filter

Crash Bandicoot (warped)

Parappa the Rapper

Silent Hill

Tony Hawk

Resident Evil

Metal Gear Solid

and a hell of a lot more ^_^

Guest midnight
Lol, they are not really crap...unless compared to today's games and graphix...

Then again, I could play this on my XBOX...

playability is MUCH more important. not one single XBOX racing game has matched gran turismo yet ^_^