HomeScreen SmartMoto download (updated)

Guest discotv

Guest [flicker]

Looks wicked and would love to use it...only problem is that when i downloaded it and then installed it came up with 'failed to install' message. any ideas?

Guest discotv

Flicker, my homescreen was made for Windows Mobile 2002.

Flicker, did you test my homescreen on Windows Mobile 2003? or is it possible to use my homescreen on both systems?

Guest idavid

just tried to install it on my mpx200 and i got a failed to install message too. shame cos it looks like a fantastic homescreen.

good luck getting it going, i will try any updates you make. :wink:

Guest afroahmed

man this homescreen is amazing by the look of things but i have a few problems :

-i havent tried it yet...but ppl say it doesnt work

- i noticed u customised splash screens on it. can u make a version without the custom splash screens/ startup/shutdown screens as id like to keep my original ones thanks

Guest afroahmed

also.... u have no mms alert on the homescreen only voicemail and sms by the look of things. this would be good if it woz also mms

Guest badboy4life

Haven't tried it yet but this looks amazing!! Great work!!!

Even thou i don't have a Moto :)

Edit: Appears to be a incomplete cab file, won't install on e200 and I can't open it in WinZip either. :lol:

Guest [flicker]
Flicker, my http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>homescreen was made for Windows Mobile 2002.  

Flicker, did you test my http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>homescreen on Windows Mobile 2003? or is it possible to use my http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>homescreen on both  systems?

I tried it on an MPx200 using Windows mobile 2002 and it just came up with the file failed to install message just like that other guy mentions. If you find a way to sort it out then that would be great cos like i said earlier it looks wicked and i would love to be able to use it, as would loads of other people i'm sure.

Guest idavid

like i said in earlier post, great looking scheme. if oyu are open to suggestions it might look better with a slightly bigger clock, only my two cents though :)

Guest jeRrRKKKK

i've tried it too on my mpx200... and it didn't work...

but please please please get it to work!!!

it's a beautiful theme!!!

Guest idavid

just installed your homescreen on my mpx200 and its working! looks great. some of the extra screens are not working though. the programs and dial ones just show blue. fantastic job though, well done. :)

Guest idavid

if you mean when i miss a call and the homescreen changes, then basically you get the normal homscreeen image without any text just a big one in the bottom right hand corner of the programs box.

also you need to label the program something other than microsoft home. its hard to find when you want to uninstall the cab.

ps the volume and alert screens work.

edit: after a reset the dial and programme srceens are working.

Guest [flicker]

Installed fine on my MPx200 and looks cool apart from the Program/Contacts bar and the signal info bar at the top don't show in the blue that is shown on the pics you show at the top of this page, they show up in the default black instead. But apart from that it's cool. Good work.

Guest afroahmed

does this skin include splash screens? cos i do not want to alter my start up / shut down screens. If u remove these id love to put it on my mpx200