EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: MPx220 in action!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest tiger33

question

is this phone going to be quad band or not?

anyone know

whoever used teh phone can u confirm that its using a quad speaker? via the system information

Guest schriss

Guy that made the preview wrote me, that the pic show prototype phone, that's why it has only 8MB of free program memory (I don't care about storage).

He said final product has 25MB of program memory free. If this is true, than I'd say not bad :D

Guest kyrkesmith
is this phone going to be quad band or not?

whoever used the phone can u confirm that its using a quad speaker? via the system information

I think (at least I hope) that the point about a Quad speaker was intended as a joke. The leaked press release on msmobiles says it's quad band.

Guest someone
Guy that made the preview wrote me, that the pic show prototype phone, that's why it has only 8MB of free program memory (I don't care about storage).

He said final product has 25MB of program memory free. If this is true, than I'd say not bad  :D

I think we'd better wait for the REAL MPx220 to come out then :wink:

Guest Pagemakers

I thought second edition had the windows logo on the start button.

Even the moto press release doesn't actually state SE

Posted from my SmartPhone!I thought second edition had the windows logo on the start button.

Even the moto press release doesn't actually state SE

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest drblow

has anyone seen the sync cradle for this? how does a clamshell phone fit in a cradle? how can you see the screen?Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest atothem

every where i been reading different i i jus wanna no for sure........if anybody no's..........with who is the MPx220 going to be wit at&t or t-mobile cuz i really want it to go wit at&t cuz dat who iam wit somebody reply thanks...............

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bennis

For people who are having a hard time viewing the video, try this query in Google mpx220 filetype:swf

The third link in the results works just perfect for downloading. You could open the file later on your drive with IE. (must have the shockwave pluggin installed).

Enjoy! :wink:

Guest Underdog_2k

does anybody know how much the mpx220 will cost?

A german site claims it cost 848,- Schweizer Franken (swiss franks :D )

about 560,- Euros they got the info from the motorola site. my source---> german site

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.