[205]Anteek.gif

File Name :: Anteek

Author :: devinh

Category :: Other

Description ::

Features

xml uses rjshortcut plugin

Comments

Inspired from old Philco tv's and goes great with my Old Phone ringertone.

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 1:29 pm

View File

Guest nickcornaglia

nice! I like that you provide the photoshop file as well. Helps others tweak to suit their needs and preferences.

Guest awesterink

That is VERY cool! Nice break away from the futuristic screens. This one feels like it may have some old transistor bulbs in it :D

Guest mugenakuma

I LOVE this homescreen but it doesnt look right on my mpx200 with the generic Motorola flash. Any ideas how it could be fixed?

Guest devinh
Here are the screenshots of the homescreen. I hope ya can get it to work.

You need the rjshortcut plugin,

Get it here.

but I am working on a version to use the MRU plugin that will not need any extras of the sort.

If you use the rjshortcut plugin, you may have to modify the shortcuts to suit your needs as you may not have some of the same programs as I have.

Guest devinh
AWESOME! Everything looks great but how do I modify the shortcuts? Thanks! Posted from my SmartPhone!

I have posted a version using the MRU plugin so rjshortcut is no longer needed. You can download it in the original post above.

Otherwise, for modifying the shortcuts in rjshortcut, use notepad and open the xml file. Just under the scheme you will see the first plugin is the one that has the shortcuts listed. You can replace any of the shortcuts that I have there with whatever you have in the "IPSMWindowsStart Menu" directory. I should have given you the link to the entire rj site so you can see the help file for his shortcut.

Take a look here for that.

Guest mugenakuma

Thanks again devinh! I got the xml edited to my liking and the homescreen is even better now! Keep up the good work! Have you made any other homescreens? Also It would be great to see some of the other screens skinned to mathch this Anteek style!

Guest devinh
Thanks again devinh! I got the xml edited to my liking and the http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewforum.php?f=43>homescreen is even better now! Keep up the good work! Have you made any other http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewforum.php?f=43>homescreens? Also It would be great to see some of the other screens skinned to mathch this Anteek style!

I am working on the other screens right now.

I am checking out a program called SmartTweak that lets you change the other screens.

I'll let you know how I do.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mugenakuma

Sounds good Devinh!

So are you working on any other homescreens! Please keep me updated if you are! Your screen has become one of my favorites and I have used quite a few!

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest chaderbox
Sorry for the dumb question. I'm totally new in this. May be somebody could explain step-by-step what I have to do to install this COOL skin?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no problem.

first dl the file. extract the one with MRU in it. then copy all the file in it to

MySmartPhone-----\Storage\Application Data\Home

on your phone

then start, settings, homescreen and then antek

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.