How do you carry your mpx200

Guest jcjdoss

Guest Noose

I've not seen a case on the rack in either of my local Orange shops; and I thought about ordering a Vaja case (they look SO nice), but I realised that 80 quid or so for both of us was a BIT over the top considering we always upgrade at the end of the year. No, I just put a little nylon zip-tie through the teeny-weeny loop on the phone, trimmed it to a little ring, aned used Super Glue to fix it in place. Now I just hang it 'round my neck on an ID card strap. We seem to have SO many straps 'round the house, picked up as freebies at trade shows and from work; so we can even have straps to match our clothes. My wife has hers on a big fake-carabiner keychain (also a trade-show freebie), and she clips it to various pieces of clothing and furniture.

Given recent news about mobile phones and fertility, having it at chest-height seems a good idea.

Guest Noose

I agree about the thickness thing. We tried our old Krussel T720 cases on our MPx200s when we first got them, and cutout issues aside we found that the cases which made the teeny-weeny T720 into a bit of a brick made the MPx200 into a bit of a ... well, "have you got a smartphone in your pocket or are you happy to see me" thing.

Guest j_Duqueno

I just carry it losse in my poket or bag. Had it for 10 months so it's pretty scratched up on the outside. The inside screen is still perfect though :P

Guest jcjdoss
I agree about the thickness thing.  We tried our old Krussel T720 cases on our MPx200s when we first got them, and cutout issues aside we found that the cases which made the teeny-weeny T720 into a bit of a brick made the MPx200 into a bit of a ... well, "have you got a smartphone in your pocket or are you happy to see me" thing.

ROTFL!!!!

Guest smeg36

I had the Vaja case, and really loved it at first. Then after about a month, the little leather flap that is on the hinge area with the phone open started to get really irritating. I ended up selling it because I stopped using it after a while.

Guest jcjdoss

I'm confused, I hear people saying the OEM case is looks nice and high quality, and in the same breath say that it broke after a month.

I have a friend who's OEM case did the same thing.

Guest Osiris

Well ive only had my phone for 48hrs now, but thus far im going to have to run with carrying in pocket. The case it comes with sucks ass. Its chunky and uncomfortable its only good quality is it keeps fingerprints off the phone, but considering any case would do that, it doesnt say much...